Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: EMC Aevit 2.0 dying.

Thanks for the info.

I found out that EMC will not support or provide instructions for a used system. They will only support the authorized EMC dealer installing new equipment into a clients vehicle for which it is prescribed. The dealerships are prohibited by EMC from putting a used system on a rig even if they know how. The system has a 10 year lifespan and even if you bought it new and it has a problem after 10 years they will not support it. They condemned my 1988 Ford van for that very reason. Even though I just put a new engine, transmission and rear differential overhaul in it. The van and the system was too old and they do not make the stuff to convert the older rig so I was forced to buy a new van and a new $30,000 system. Pretty steep for just gas and brakes. My old system was only $8,000.

Used parts will only help someone who is where I was and trying to keep their old system running as long as possible on their own.
    Build a man a fire and you heat him for a day.
    Set hime on fire and you heat him for life.

I know this is an old thread, but I have an EMC AEVIT 2.0 owners manual that has all the error codes. If I can still help you out with those let me know.