Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Do some people actually resent and hate aides?

Definitely troll. I'm positive now.
    Board Member of Assistance Dog Advocacy Project working in Education. Feel free to ask me any service dog questions!

I am not paralyzed. I have a genetic connective tissue disorder with neuro complications and a movement disorder.

I dunno, something about this special snowflake reminds me of that devo that really trolled the R&S forums a few years ago, I forget the name right now. Same heavy usage of colloquialisms, stereotypes, and charming ray of sunshine personality. Has it come back for round 2?

If it is real...seek help. Seriously.

'Well, it's nice to know that the Trolls made it this far south,' Ulath said. 'I'd hate to have to go looking for them.'
    'Their Gods were guiding them, Ulath,' Tynian pointed out.
    'You've never talked with the Troll-Gods, I see,' Ulath laughed. 'Their sense of direction is a little vague - probably because their compass only has two directions on it.'
    'Oh?'
    'North and not-north. It makes finding places a little difficult.? "
    David Eddings

The Hidden City
    Last edited by 2drwhofans; 06-22-2014 at 07:55 PM.

Just asking...Why does anyone engage with responses to this original poster? With a lack of response from anyone on this forum, this person will just vanish. Let it go already!

All the best,
    GJ

Edit Post Reply Reply With Quote

Mods why aren't you banning this member he obviously only wants to start arguements.
    T6 Incomplete due to a Spinal cord infarction July 2009

Partner of an incredible stroke survivor. Limitations: hemiparesis and neglect (functional paralysis and complete lack of awareness on one side). Equipment: TiLite ZRA 2 and 2GX, Spinergy ZX-1, RioMobility Firefly. Knowledge: relative newbie for high-level equipment (2012), but willing to try to help others who are new with similar limitations (definitely not a guru, but inquisitive).

People are not banned for being annoying. It takes 2 to argue, ignore him and he will go away.

I totally agree Jim. On this post I did not say they should be banned, but I wanted to give warning to others that they appear to be a troll. I did not get it at first until I read all of their posts. It was especially bad in this post Independent living after SCI, where the OP who claims to be a PCA is providing confidential and disparaging information about their client on a public forum. They did everything short of giving the name of the client. On that post I did suggest they be banned unless their client can somehow inform the moderators that the PCA has permission to talk about them in this way.

Quote Originally Posted by Jim View Post
    People are not banned for being annoying. It takes 2 to argue, ignore him and he will go away.
    Partner of an incredible stroke survivor. Limitations: hemiparesis and neglect (functional paralysis and complete lack of awareness on one side). Equipment: TiLite ZRA 2 and 2GX, Spinergy ZX-1, RioMobility Firefly. Knowledge: relative newbie for high-level equipment (2012), but willing to try to help others who are new with similar limitations (definitely not a guru, but inquisitive).

Agree elarson, was responding to Smashms