Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789

Thread: ...---... ...---... ...---...

what 'attitude'? ....do you mean to say that he has a bad attitude because he doesn't want to blindly give up big money ? ...damn him!
    "That's not smog! It's SMUG!! " - randy marsh, southpark

"what???? , you don't 'all' wear a poop sac?.... DAMNIT BONNIE, YOU LIED TO ME ABOUT THE POOP SAC!!!! "

2010 SCINet Clinical Trial Support Squad Member
    Please join me and donate a dollar a day at http://justadollarplease.org and copy and paste this message to the bottom of your signature

Quote Originally Posted by Nosferatu View Post
    Yeah, thats why pharmaceuticals are after his work. Your attitude will help delaying let say another 10 years an improvement in our lives. Thanks a lot.
    I don't know if you're being sarcastic or not so I'll assume both.

If you're... I have never criticized the science they perform.
    If you're not... That is why I think they should cooperate with a company.

At the moment they raised 500euros in 3 months, since they need 300.000euros they'll have the money in 150 years. You think the current situation works? Why do you think they get no donations? How do you think they could get publicity and donations? Please answer these questions!

My answer still is that they need to get the results out there: published article, interview with subjects etc. Look into any organisation relying on donations and you will see a completly different transparancy.

About me delaying the cure, looking at the funds raised counter you haven't donated. So please donate yourself before accusing me for delaying anything for wanting reliable info. If the result without no doubt are so awesome go donate, I would pay loads for that recovery. Your ATTITUDE pisses me of.
    Debating on CareCure is like participating in the special-olympics. You may win, but you're still disabled.

Thank a lot Void. Nice going. 10 extra years because of you. You really screwed the pooch this time.

Don't any of you want to ask to see the preclinical animal research studies upon which the human trials are based? Isn't that an important piece of information?

Quote Originally Posted by Nowhere Man View Post
    Thank a lot Void. Nice going. 10 extra years because of you. You really screwed the pooch this time.

Quote Originally Posted by void View Post
    I don't know if you're being sarcastic or not so I'll assume both.

If you're... I have never criticized the science they perform.
    If you're not... That is why I think they should cooperate with a company.

At the moment they raised 500euros in 3 months, since they need 300.000euros they'll have the money in 150 years. You think the current situation works? Why do you think they get no donations? How do you think they could get publicity and donations? Please answer these questions!

My answer still is that they need to get the results out there: published article, interview with subjects etc. Look into any organisation relying on donations and you will see a completly different transparancy.

About me delaying the cure, looking at the funds raised counter you haven't donated. So please donate yourself before accusing me for delaying anything for wanting reliable info. If the result without no doubt are so awesome go donate, I would pay loads for that recovery. Your ATTITUDE pisses me of.
    Yah yah excuses I would like to see your face when , if DR. VAQUERO manages somehow finish his work , ovbiusly without your kronen or whatever you have and goes to Sweden to get his Nobel Prize.

Instead of implying I'm a douche answer the question. I also wish they will finish the trial, but for now it doesn't seem very likely. And
    if, it will OBVIOUSLY be with my kronen [sic] since I in contrast to you have donated. Why haven't you donated? Please respond with something constructive and how you think Vaquero will finish instead of attacking me as person. Please answer my question.
    Debating on CareCure is like participating in the special-olympics. You may win, but you're still disabled.

Quote Originally Posted by void View Post
    Instead of implying I'm a douche answer the question. I also wish they will finish the trial, but for now it doesn't seem very likely. And
    if, it will OBVIOUSLY be with my kronen [sic] since I in contrast to you have donated. Why haven't you donated? Please respond with something constructive and how you think Vaquero will finish instead of attacking me as person. Please answer my question.

How do you think APINME has given the White room to DR. VAQUERO I ve given a couple thousand to APINME for that sake without asking them to give me results. This is for a CLINICAL TRIAL not a experiment sale of a treatment therefore subject to rules and one of them is very specific about publishing results it must be through a reliable journal at the end. Clear about that? I have the feeling this is the real Mc Coy .At this moment I consider this trial as the one that will benefit us the most, thats why Im here now. This is no Yasco business for those who might remember.

I am very grateful to http://www.marinaromolionlus.org/ for helping this trial in this critical moment.

What I meant for helping I wanted to say consider this proyect.