Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: ...---... ...---... ...---...

Quote Originally Posted by George78 View Post
    Anyway many thanks for what you are doing Kim, if everybody was moving like you do, we surely will have more things available for us.
    I guess the problem is that most of the scientists does not understand that they have to work hand in hand with patients instead of working in their own bubble and suddenly complaining of a lack of interest of funds for their work.
    This is something Wise Young has always understood. That's why he's at the top of SCI research.
    We of course are all with you and hoping Dr. Vaquero will continue his works, unfortunately I think he's in a dead end because he choosed to hide things. The best thing he can do now is to contact his own patients and allow them to explain and share the recoveries they had over here on Carecure forum..
    Exactly .
    "That's not smog! It's SMUG!! " - randy marsh, southpark

"what???? , you don't 'all' wear a poop sac?.... DAMNIT BONNIE, YOU LIED TO ME ABOUT THE POOP SAC!!!! "

2010 SCINet Clinical Trial Support Squad Member
    Please join me and donate a dollar a day at http://justadollarplease.org and copy and paste this message to the bottom of your signature

Kim what about chronic lower spinal injuries? Is he treating lumbar injury patients or not?

Quote Originally Posted by Jawaid View Post
    Kim what about chronic lower spinal injuries? Is he treating lumbar injury patients or not?
    I'm T12-L1 and ready to be involved if good chances to have bladder bowel sex and sensory back..
    I'm waiting for some feedback..
    I have 300k..

Best of luck George. Plz tell me what you mean by 300k?

Quote Originally Posted by George78 View Post
    Anyway many thanks for what you are doing Kim, if everybody was moving like you do, we surely will have more things available for us.
    I guess the problem is that most of the scientists does not understand that they have to work hand in hand with patients instead of working in their own bubble and suddenly complaining of a lack of interest of funds for their work.
    This is something Wise Young has always understood. That's why he's at the top of SCI research.
    We of course are all with you and hoping Dr. Vaquero will continue his works, unfortunately I think he's in a dead end because he choosed to hide things. The best thing he can do now is to contact his own patients and allow them to explain and share the recoveries they had over here on Carecure forum..
    He should partner with a commercial entity. Some are under the impression that a profit motive is a bad thing. It is not. It is the most efficient way. Not perfect, of course, but the best nonetheless. If this treatment works as great as you imply, a commercial entity would pour funding in to it.

If we can be provided data proof of BBS and sexual function recovery and information on a plan to make sure this will go to more than just European patients, also a timeline. I'll easily throw 300k his way (once I have settled). So if you're in contact with them tell him that there is almost a million up for grabs, to finish this trial and put towards the next one, just got to stop being so secretive.

"just got to stop being so secretive"...really .
    If they want some investors ,they need to say something
    They can't reasonably expect investors to pitch in big money these days on Blind faith

Show "something "

And as far as 'patient privacy' goes ,I am fairly positive that the actual patients aren't having problems with sharing their experience

"what???? , you don't 'all' wear a poop sac?.... DAMNIT BONNIE, YOU LIED TO ME ABOUT THE POOP SAC!!!! "

Please join me and donate a dollar a day at http://justadollarplease.org and copy and paste this message to the bottom of your signature

Quote Originally Posted by lunasicc42 View Post
    "just got to stop being so secretive"...really .
    If they want some investors ,they need to say something
    They can't reasonably expect investors to pitch in big money these days on Blind faith

Show "something "

And as far as 'patient privacy' goes ,I am fairly positive that the actual patients aren't having problems with sharing their experience
    Really what? Are you pointing out grammatical errors, I mean this isn't an English exam, or official article by any means. LOL But yes that's exactly what I'm saying they need to do.

Quote Originally Posted by JamesMcM View Post
    Really what? Are you pointing out grammatical errors, I mean this isn't an English exam, or official article by any means. LOL But yes that's exactly what I'm saying they need to do.
    No ,my fault . I quoted you then said "really" in agreement with you
    Last edited by lunasicc42; 06-26-2014 at 11:13 AM. Reason: spelling

I wonder if Dr. Young has anything to say on this trail. From what I've seen umbilical cord blood cells are thought to be more effective than bone marrow stem cells. But Kim is saying Dr Vaqueros patients have recovered bladder, bowel and sexual function with minor or no motor returns, using BMSC's. And Wise stated that patients in his trial have recovered the ability to weight bear and activate movement, walking in some cases, possible connection to the CPG. I've also talked with Dr. Young and he said they didn't really monitor if there was any recovery and bladder, bowel or sexual function in his trail. I may have misread that or be incorrect but I believe that's what he said.