Page 1 of 9 123456789 LastLast

Thread: ...---... ...---... ...---...

...---... ...---... ...---...

This a distress message . Dr Vaqueros trail is grinding to a halt cause lack of funding the sources that were to help have stopped and Apinme is exausted still working hard anyway to provide more funds, times are hard here in Spain and the lab needs the material to go on. Not much is needed 0.3 of a million of euros would ensure the ending of the phase 1 were 7 chronic patiens have been treated with result that are very good .Please friends help us to overcome this situation till we can get on our feet again. You can help by donating in www.apinme.org or http://www.gofundme.com/7z6l1w .
    This would include a trial for incomplete 10 patients also with chronic injuries in a new procedure that might give the same results or even better.
    Many pharmaceutical Co. have been offering money to Dr. Vaquero but he refuses them cause he wants no patens on his therapy.
    About the results obtained so far ,this is not official patients have recovered control on urinary functions bm also and sexual functions also, body temperatura going back to normal and evocate potencials indicate that the injured site is surpassed motor function are returning slowly this is, no walking yet, but some motor functions are been seen as sensations below injury level.
    Please help.

Hi Kim and thanks for the update..
    Why did you put a so strange title on this subject, this making it like spam post ??..
    To my point of view, APINME is struggling to get funds because Dr. Vaquero is still using bone marrow stromal cells and we all know that blood cord cells are more effective..
    I'm convinced that adapting Dr. Vaquero's trial with a technique that already has good results and well established good reputation, for example blood cord cells + lithium of ChinaSCInet, will allow APINME to get more funds..

I see you don?t know Morse code.

In my opinion Dr. Vaquero results are better without lithium or other technique. With his small resources he has gone really far.

Quote Originally Posted by George78 View Post
    I'm convinced that adapting Dr. Vaquero's trial with a technique that already has good results and well established good reputation, for example blood cord cells + lithium of ChinaSCInet, will allow APINME to get more funds..
    Well established? They aren't even published.
    Debating on CareCure is like participating in the special-olympics. You may win, but you're still disabled.

Hi kim, glad for the update. I have contributed and as mentioned before am I willing to contribute if I know what's going on. As much I appreciate the update I would like it more in a more formal setting, a forum post is not much to provide as source. Why not try to get the current two person study published, that would probably generate some publicity.
    Debating on CareCure is like participating in the special-olympics. You may win, but you're still disabled.

Thats the point the trial has not finished so no paper is available, but we need to finish this phase in order to publish so we have the paper and all data then there will be no funding problem.

Ok, but something official must be possible. Some words of Dr. Vaquero, write out this stuff on the homepage, an interview with the subjects...
    Something that can create a buzz!

Forgot to say in all patients spasticity has greatly gone. Pain is still present.

Quote Originally Posted by void View Post
    Well established? They aren't even published.
    Phase 3 is beginning next fall..

Quote Originally Posted by KIM View Post
    In my opinion Dr. Vaquero results are better without lithium or other technique. With his small resources he has gone really far.
    Any sources to provide, Kim ?..
    I'm living in Spain and I don't know about that..
    Thanks