Thread: MAUI Escape the heat of the south to the perfect 85F of Maui

MAUI Escape the heat of the south to the perfect 85F of Maui

MAUI: I have a wheelchair accessible condo located on the beach of Maui available for holiday rental. I am a C5/6 quad who renovated this ground floor 2 bedroom two bathroom condo to work for myself so it has a roll in shower and roll under bathroom sink in the bathroom , both entrances are level for easy access, remote controlled drapes and ceiling fans and the furniture is placed for easy wheelchair flow and movement. The condo is located in a small 1 acre oceanfront complex next to 4 miles of undeveloped beach. For more info on my accessible condo and for accessibility of the island of Maui check out my website at www.mauiaccessiblecondo.com My condo's next availabilities is Saturday, July 5, 2014 to Monday, July 21, 2014 and then Monday, Aug 4, 2014 to Monday, September 1, 2014. If you have any questions about my condo or Maui in general please contact me at bruce@mauiaccessiblecondo.com I have been hurt35 years and have owned the condo for 23 years so I know Maui from a wheelchair users perspective very well. Aloha Bruce
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by SCI-Nurse; 07-12-2014 at 01:43 PM. Reason: Correct e-mail address

Blog Entries
    If I go there, I wouldn't leave, you'd never get me out. It looks beautiful.

Hi Tim
    Thank you for your positive feedback and it does happen when I talk to my renters that they do not want to leave Maui and head back to their reality. Escaping ones reality is the idea behind a vacation and Maui serves up this escape in spades. So much to see and do that is so new and different. Safe another so you aren't out of your comfort zone, everyone is friendly and speaks english, water safe to drink and the money is the same. All with an accessible home base to explore it from. I still have Saturday July 5, 2014 to Monday, July 21, 2014 which surprises me as my summers usually book out solid. My dates of Monday, Aug 4, 2014 to Monday, September 1, 2014 are open also. I'd like to fill these dates so please e-mail at bruce@mauiaccessiblecondo.com if you have any questions.
    Aloha Bruce

Hi Bruce, I tried to contact you via email but it came back as undeliverable. Will you contact me? lindakennedypratt@gmail.com? I'm interested in the rental sometime in August. Thanks, Linda

I contacted Linda and she will be going to my condo on Maui and she is very excited. She did point out that in my initial posting above I wrote my contact e-mail address incorrectly My correct contact address is bruce@mauiaccessiblecondo.com (I accidentally dropped an s from my first e-mail address posting) Over the years I had quite a few CareCure members rent my condo and I am pleased to say they've given my condo and my service great reviews. So if anyone else is interested in going to Maui in the future please check out my website at www.mauiaccessiblecondo.com and e-mail me if you have any questions on my condo or Maui in general. Aloha Bruce

turtle tracks to nest

The beach next to our condo is 4 miles long and fronts a National Bird Sanctuary called Kealia Pond and the been sea turtles nest in this area. These are some turtle tracks going to a nest. The turtle comes a shore approx. 3 times over a month period to lay the eggs. Maui is a pretty cool place. Aloha Bruce

Turtle tracks on Maui

Here is a picture of turtle tracks going into the dunes to lay their eggs next to our condo which 4 miles of undeveloped beach with 700 acre Kealia Pond National Wildlife Refuge. Each laying turtle comes back ashore 3-4 times to lay per season. The turtles around Maui are cool. I watched 4 very large turtles diving and eating from a bluff over looking the ocean a couple years ago and there is a turtle that grazes off the reef in front of the complex. Watching him (and the surf) is where the purpose built mound has really paid off. We have our coffee on the mound in the morning enjoying the views and watching for his head to pop up. Aloha Bruce
    Last edited by bruceofmaui; 07-12-2014 at 09:37 PM. Reason: pictures didn't upload