Thread: used equipment page on facebook

used equipment page on facebook

Anyone ever thought about making a used equipment page on Facebook to sell equipment? Or is there something like this already on facebook?

I admin a group on Facebook. Personally, I don't think it would work for "classifieds". There is very little way to find posts and everything is very date centric. It might work for the quick sale of things, but unless something changes, I think it would be very hard to find anything on.

If you are looking to start something like this you may want to take a look at other open source "classifieds" tools.

Quote Originally Posted by randomryan007 View Post
    Anyone ever thought about making a used equipment page on Facebook to sell equipment? Or is there something like this already on facebook?
    Partner of an incredible stroke survivor. Limitations: hemiparesis and neglect (functional paralysis and complete lack of awareness on one side). Equipment: TiLite ZRA 2 and 2GX, Spinergy ZX-1, RioMobility Firefly. Knowledge: relative newbie for high-level equipment (2012), but willing to try to help others who are new with similar limitations (definitely not a guru, but inquisitive).

I agree. I think eBay and Craig's List are better venues for that.

(KLD)

A friend of mine has this page and it offers a classifieds section http://www.sportsabilities.com/
    "The trick is in what one emphasizes. We either make ourselves miserable, or we make ourselves happy. The amount of work is the same.” ~Carlos Castaneda

This is one I belong to but honestly its not very active. https://www.facebook.com/groups/648140675208964/