My husband is prone to skin bumps/scrapes when he does bed-chair transfers.
While doing random searches , I found this item on the University of Victoria-CanAssist website:
One of the CanAssist researchers told me it's called a "Wheelchair Cozy" and provided the name/phone of a DME vendor who sells them to Canadian Rehab Hospitals and Nursing facilities. When I called, the DME vendor didn't want to ( or couldn't ) ship to the US. All my searches for the term "Wheelchair Cozy" have just turned up fleece-lined leg warmer blankets.
Has anyone seen an item like this available in the US?