Thread: U2FP Announces First Group of Confirmed Speakers

Exclamation U2FP Announces First Group of Confirmed Speakers

Unite 2 Fight Paralysis (U2FP) has announced it's first round of speakers for the 9th Annual Working 2 Walk Symposium as of June 2nd. Additional speakers will be announced as they become available on the W2W Speakers webpage. It's time to secure reservations for anyone wishing to attend on October 17th - 18th in Seattle, Washington, USA as rooms are sure to totally sell out this year.

Here's the speaker list so far: Here's the page to make reservations:

I'm soooo ready for it ! I have my hotel reservation made and I'm good to go . What happened to the other speakers that were previously listed on the site ? I thought I remember seeing additional speakers listed with pictures on the speakers page not that long ago. I could be wrong though. So happy to see Rachelle is going go be there !!!

Quote Originally Posted by Colin83 View Post
    What happened to the other speakers that were previously listed on the site ? I thought I remember seeing additional speakers listed with pictures on the speakers page not that long ago. I could be wrong though.
    You might be thinking of the speaker bio page from the last symposium. Once all the speakers were confirmed last year, a bio page with photographs were on the site.

That's exactly what I was thinking about. Sorry about that. There's no doubt in my mind that this years event will be jammed packed with speakers. And I finally get to meet Rachelle. How cool is that ?! Plus, the Hilton Seattle Airport Hotel looks absolutely beautiful from the pictures I've seen from their site. It should provide a really nice place for everyone to present/discuss/meet/etc. I couldn't be more excited.

On a different note, I can't wait to be able to see the Chihuly garden and glass museum again. Oh my goodness is that a really unique place to go check out in Seattle. That and my girlfriends favorite, the Space Needle ! I'm looking forward to seeing everyone there this year at W2W !

Quote Originally Posted by GRAMMY View Post
    You might be thinking of the speaker bio page from the last symposium. Once all the speakers were confirmed last year, a bio page with photographs were on the site.

Our room reservation is already in our W2W folder for this year. Hope to meet more of the community in Seattle too! You'll, be great Rachelle!
    Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, "I will try again tomorrow."

Disclaimer: Answers, suggestions, and/or comments do not constitute medical advice expressed or implied and are based solely on my experiences as a SCI patient. Please consult your attending physician for medical advise and treatment. In the event of a medical emergency please call 911.