Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: StemCells, Inc. Provides Update on Its Phase I/II Study in Spinal Cord Injury

Quote Originally Posted by muskie View Post
    The following is a direct quote:

I have made some gains in BBS mostly S which is a big deal for me also I am now an ASIA C we just confirmed that last week I have movement in my joints and can use abdominal and pelvis muscles below my injury I am a T2 and have good trunk stability to T11 and able to get little movement in my joints so now I have become a motor sensory incomplete which makes me a C. I'm back in Switzerland Oct 18th to the 24th I'm excited to see what will be charted after examinations.
    Thanks
    "That's not smog! It's SMUG!! " - randy marsh, southpark

"what???? , you don't 'all' wear a poop sac?.... DAMNIT BONNIE, YOU LIED TO ME ABOUT THE POOP SAC!!!! "

2010 SCINet Clinical Trial Support Squad Member
    Please join me and donate a dollar a day at http://justadollarplease.org and copy and paste this message to the bottom of your signature

I may have missed this detail - but what Asia grade was the patient that now states they are an asia c? Sorry if I've speeded through the reading and missed it!

I think he was B
    Please join me and donate a dollar a day at http://justadollarplease.org and copy and paste this message to the bottom of your signature

What's their next plan, are they going to do a clinical trial on cervical injuries next? Never mind yes they are. Anyone think this is a worthwhile investment? I always wonder how far a simple procedure like just using neural stem cells can go, I think this company has more promise in simply providing neural stem cells to other labs rather then curing SCI itself.