Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Adjusting Camber on a Force Handcycle

My A4 WC has dual ended camber plugs. One end is 3 degrees. Pull it out and reinsert the other direction it becomes 0 degrees. Your handcycle might use the same dual technology.
    I have had periodic paralysis all my life. I lost my ability to walk in 2011 beginning with a spinal block, which was used for a hip fracture caused by periodic paralysis.

Here is a manual for it. Check out adjustments and changing tubes, pages 55 and on.
    http://www.topendwheelchair.com/TopE..._2_G_K_R_X.pdf
    I have had periodic paralysis all my life. I lost my ability to walk in 2011 beginning with a spinal block, which was used for a hip fracture caused by periodic paralysis.

from what I have learned and heard H/C plugs are completely different. Don't quote me on that lol

Quote Originally Posted by crash86 View Post
    from what I have learned and heard H/C plugs are completely different. Don't quote me on that lol
    They do seem to be different from what I now see. The url I posted appears to be for for wheelchair, but if when you click it, it goes to top end handcycles.

yes they are completely different!

I wish they could be reversed for zero camber, I'd do it. Too late now to get new parts, the marathon is Sunday. Anybody who has gone to zero camber, how much of difference does it make?
    "Life is about how you
    respond to not only the
    challenges you're dealt but
    the challenges you seek...If
    you have no goals, no
    mountains to climb, your
    soul dies".~Liz Fordred

my force g had camber and my force R has none but they are 2 totally different bikes so cant help you there. I was told I believe and you might talk with Ken first but I believe there is more to it then just changing the camber tubes!

Good Luck Sunday but remember to have fun doing it(:

If you take the camber out you will be raising the back of the bike up. This will change the head angle on the fork. How much it will affect the steering, seat feel and track I don't know.