Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: My book is out Tuesday!! Craaazy!

Thanks everyone!! Set the dvr for Tuesday 3pm est for HLN interview and Sunday at 8am-9am for the today show. They are mostly interested in my IVF journey to becoming a mom. I need a surrogate because of meds. My bp us a happy 90/50 WITH a max midodrine dosage. but if anything I will explain that otherwise I can conceive naturally. And the worl will know we can have sex! Lol.

Great job rachaelle i already ordered it!
    T6 Incomplete due to a Spinal cord infarction July 2009

You need Oprah to recommend your book.

Great segment on the Today Show this morning Rach!

http://www.today.com/health/paralyze...ent-2D79614982
    "It is every man's obligation to put back into the world at least the equivalent of what he takes out of it. Try not to become a man of success but rather try to become a man of value." - Albert Einstein

Rachaelle you are now on the MSN homepage rotating news stories. Your accomplishment to get this done and out there definitely helps the whole community. You rock.
    I have had periodic paralysis all my life. I lost my ability to walk in 2011 beginning with a spinal block, which was used for a hip fracture caused by periodic paralysis.

Thanks everyone! I already taped Katie couric and that will air 7/17! We talk about SCI a lot more. I'll remind y'all!

Quote Originally Posted by Patton57 View Post
    You need Oprah to recommend your book.
    If you read her book, you will find out why this is probably not going to happen. I agree with Rachelle's decision on this and support her.

(KLD)

Blog Entries
    Congratulations! Your hard work and positive attitude toward life, and other people, is going to continue to serve you, and the SCI community, for years to come. Thank you! You deserve success. I'm proud to support you and looking forward to the book.
    "I have great faith in fools; self-confidence my friends call it." - Edgar Allen Poe

"If you only know your side of an issue, you know nothing." -John Stuart Mill, On Liberty

"Even what those with the greatest reputation for knowing it all claim to understand and defend are but opinions..." -Heraclitus, Fragments

I'm a day (or 3 months) late and a dollar short, but I ordered the book.

Ordered the book from our local library. Both my wife and I read it. The book is well written touching and I think very relevant to anyone with sci. Great job Rachelle!