Thread: Broken wrist?

Broken wrist?

Don't really think its broken but it hurts a lot when I put any pressure on it and sometimes just any movement. A therapist looked at it a fee weeks ago. She said something about space separation of joints, I think. Flexion and extension of my hand can become very painful. Its been for a few weeks, going away, then coming back when putting any pressure on it. Its come back now, but not really going away.

I figured going to primary care physician they would just send me somewhere else. Anyone know who I should go and see? No mobility with it like this. Sucks

Please help.

Orthopaedic guy may be a good start
    T6 Incomplete due to a Spinal cord infarction July 2009

Quote Originally Posted by Smashms View Post
    Orthopaedic guy may be a good start
    One that can xray and set/cast it n the same center.
    Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, "I will try again tomorrow."

Disclaimer: Answers, suggestions, and/or comments do not constitute medical advice expressed or implied and are based solely on my experiences as a SCI patient. Please consult your attending physician for medical advise and treatment. In the event of a medical emergency please call 911.

Agree with sue with her suggestion! Although i would think most would be able to do that anyway.
    T6 Incomplete due to a Spinal cord infarction July 2009

If you haven't had it x-rayed that would be the first thing to do. Otherwise we're all guessing as to what the problem is

pbr