Thread: MAUI: Accessible condo on Maui for holiday rental

MAUI: Accessible condo on Maui for holiday rental

MAUI: I have a wheelchair accessible condo located on the beach of Maui available for holiday rental. I am a C5/6 quad who renovated this ground floor 2 bedroom two bathroom condo to work for myself so it has a roll in shower and roll under bathroom sink in the bathroom , both entrances are level for easy access, remote controlled drapes and ceiling fans and the furniture is placed for easy wheelchair flow and movement. The condo is located in a small 1 acre oceanfront complex next to 4 miles of undeveloped beach. For more info on my accessible condo and for accessibility of the island of Maui check out my website at www.mauiaccessiblecondo.com My condo books out fast with my next availabilities being Saturday, July 5, 2014 to Monday, July 21, 2014, Monday, Aug 4, 2014 to Thursday, Sept 11, 2014 and then Wednesday, September 17, 2014 to Thursday October 9, 2014. If you have any questions about my condo or Maui in general please contact me at bruce@mauiaccesiblecondo.com I have been hurt35 years and have owned the condo for 23 years so I know Maui from a wheelchair users perspective very well. Aloha Bruce
    Attached Images Attached Images