Thread: Had really bad AD last Sunday; now getting massive AD headaches for dumb stuff

Had really bad AD last Sunday; now getting massive AD headaches for dumb stuff

Can anyone help? Last Sunday, I had REALLY bad AD (from sex sadly, this always happens to me), but I let it go too long. My headache got pretty bad (worse than usual), and now the horrid AD headache has been returning easily all week from things like a full bladder (this usually never happens; that doesn't hurt that bad...). I've been using Advil + Proppranlol to help since.

Does anyone know why my brain is doing this? Could I have weakened a blood vessel since the AD was so bad? ug. Or is there a better headache med for AD? Many thanks.
    May the fetus you save be gay

What is your blood pressure?
    Any other possible causes? infection, irritation, bowels? UTI?
    CWO

Quote Originally Posted by Theophania View Post
    Can anyone help? Last Sunday, I had REALLY bad AD (from sex sadly, this always happens to me), but I let it go too long. My headache got pretty bad (worse than usual), and now the horrid AD headache has been returning easily all week from things like a full bladder (this usually never happens; that doesn't hurt that bad...). I've been using Advil + Proppranlol to help since.

Does anyone know why my brain is doing this? Could I have weakened a blood vessel since the AD was so bad? ug. Or is there a better headache med for AD? Many thanks.
    Ugh. The dreaded AD hangover. It usually only lasts 2-3 days for me. I take lortab, but only because it's the strongest thing I've got. It helps a little.

Quote Originally Posted by quadfather View Post
    Ugh. The dreaded AD hangover. It usually only lasts 2-3 days for me. I take lortab, but only because it's the strongest thing I've got. It helps a little.
    Lortab huh? ok i'll ask my doc. It's been over 7 days since the big AD blow out, and everything from a full bladder to just using a suppository are giving me this insane headache. So dumb :/
    May the fetus you save be gay

You may still be in mild AD, and only "tip over" into full blow AD when you add an additional painful stimulus. What is your blood pressure when you are not having symptoms?? When you are?

(KLD)

I've been getting botox in my bladder for like 7 years now & just had it done on Thursday again. This was the first time I got AD from this & it was horrible. Anyways, its been 5 days and I still don't feel "right". My bladder has been acting goofy & I just have a weird feeling to me ever since. My blood pressure has been fine since, but I think everything is just extra sensitive right now. AD is the worst thing ever & hopefully you start feeling better. Its the worst thing ever not knowing what the h*ll is wrong with your body now!
    Life is like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get.