Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: helluvahunt

I strongly suggest you stay in the dorms. That's part of all the fun, hanging out with everyone, sharing stories, getting ideas on both life and hunting. I'm trying to remember but I'm pretty sure I had wifi reception at the dorm. Cell phones where come and go though.

Congratulations guys! I haven't been yet but I know it's a terrific event. I might be sending some of my sample magazines this year for all the hunters so keep a journal of your trip and send me a story after. I'm going to WY this Oct. to hunt with Big Al and Chairbound Hunters. Y'all are going to have a great time.

Anyone know when the Helluvahunt dates are in October ? I completely forgot lol. I don't feel like calling up Gary and sounding clueless asking him after he's already provided them. Thanks in advance.

Antelope season starts October 1 in Wyoming. But they have a get together the day before to site in the rifles. I would give him a call just to verify. Better to be safe than sorry.

Here is a story I wrote about my hunt from last fall. Just to get the blood pumping.

http://www.fishingbuddy.com/helluva_antelope_hunt

It is on Oct. 1st every year and you have to be there the day before to check in and sight rifles and such like.

How do you apply for this hunt ? Congrats guys sounds like a good time Oct cant come soon enough

Quote Originally Posted by allenstevens View Post
    how do you apply for this hunt ? Congrats guys sounds like a good time oct cant come soon enough
    helluva hunt application
    c/o gary and jane stearns
    1562 esterbrook rd.
    douglas, wy 82633

I just right that on an envolope & then they send me the app ? Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by allenstevens View Post
    I just right that on an envolope & then they send me the app ? Thanks
    Yep that's what I did.