Thread: panama city beach or pensacola beach hotels

panama city beach or pensacola beach hotels

anyone one have recemendations for either of these id like to be were I wont need a car were I can wheel around to shops resuarants bars and stuff
    to alcohol the cause of-and solution to-all of lifes problems [homer simpson]

I stayed in Panama City Beach last November at the Edge Water Resort on the golf course side of things. No need for a car. We rented a condo for 1 month but only stayed for 2 weeks. It was cheaper than a hotel room for the same amount of time. Plus you have a full kitchen. We had two rooms and two full bathrooms and everything was accessible. Here is a link for the resort. Email me if you want more info. joe@meetjoestone.com

http://www.edgewaterbeachresort.com

Pensacola Beach, the best located is the Hampton Inn, it is closest to everything. I've never stayed there, we were in houses down the road, but I've never had a bad Hampton stay elsewhere.

Flounder's Restaurant across the street, real good food, and if you like frozen drinks, have a Mudslide, and it is h/c accessible. Across the street and over a bit is the boardwalk mall, it has ramps up and is loaded with shops and bars and restaurants. Has free music on some nights, weekends if I remember right.

The long ass pier, and pier area bar/food is right next door.

There are like 4 more hotels in a row past the Hampton, some of them newer, you just keep getting farther away from "central".
    "a T10, who'd Rather be ridin'; than rollin'"

great thanks ill check those out
    to alcohol the cause of-and solution to-all of lifes problems [homer simpson]

We did the Hampton Resort in 2000 before the hurricane rearranged things again. Great place and the staff were incredibly helpful. We were there for a military conference my husband needed to attend and he had to be on base at 8am. So I was up and clothed by then. The front desk understood my breakfast dilemma with a manual chair and delivered a pot of coffee and a bowl of mixed pastries to our room. I had just asked if a coffee and 1 muffin would be possible. The two pools were child proofed but wheelchair friendly. At the time they didn't have a lift but had wide shallow steps and good handrails for those who could bump down. I did see newly placed stainless lined holes in the pool surrounds for lifts so they were planned. Great tiki bar there and an easy roll to all McDuff said. I had been there as an AB on Gulf Breeze Island with family and loved it.
    Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, "I will try again tomorrow."

Disclaimer: Answers, suggestions, and/or comments do not constitute medical advice expressed or implied and are based solely on my experiences as a SCI patient. Please consult your attending physician for medical advise and treatment. In the event of a medical emergency please call 911.