Thread: I am never comfortable

Exclamation I am never comfortable

I may not be in right thread but I am never comfortable my legs burns my stomach my a$$ n I don't know how to get rid of it neurottens don't help I have blisters coming from no where n one on my foot is not healing and its ate past layers of skin on tha bone on side whr my big toe is I been paralyzed for 2yrs and I'm still new to this my stomche always feel bloated n tight even after bowel movement can somebody please tell me something THANKS

Unfortunately, we haven't found any answers for these crazy pain sensations, but you do need to see a wound doctor about your toe.

My abdomen has similar sensations-tight, full, uploaded, burning, crampef, etc. they do suck.
    Alan

Proofread carefully to see if you any words out.

Hopeful, have you been through a rehabilitation facility after your acute hospital care? Please fill out more of your profile so we can know your level of injury and your approximate location to doctors, clinics and hospitals that might help. And yes, you need to see a doctor about those blisters.
    Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, "I will try again tomorrow."

Disclaimer: Answers, suggestions, and/or comments do not constitute medical advice expressed or implied and are based solely on my experiences as a SCI patient. Please consult your attending physician for medical advise and treatment. In the event of a medical emergency please call 911.

I agree with ms sue pendelton, please fill in your profile so it's easier to know what advise to give.

most of us with nerve pain have tried different things with little success.

I used Neurontin and also lyrica, and both worked for nerve pain but the side effects were too much to deal with. I went to a physiatrist who is also a pain doctor for that.
    I found amatryptaline which is an antidepressant worked some for nerve pain.

are you paralyzed because of injury or illness?
    is it a complete or incomplete? injury, and at what level?

do you see a General practitioner regularly? if so, are they experienced with spinal cord injured people?

do you use probiotics such as yogurt, or acidophilus in your diet? that helps with bloating, which sometimes can be from an overload of yeast in the gut.

you can add more fiber such as oatmeal, or a few dried prunes or raisins to your diet to prevent constipation.
    that would help with some kinds of bloating.
    it can take some trial and err to figure out the best diet and bowel program for you.

Its also very important that you drink enough water. both for your kidneys and bladder and your bowel health.