Thread: The Repair Stem Cells Institute Announces Its Special ?Double Benefits for SCI....

The Repair Stem Cells Institute Announces Its Special ?Double Benefits for SCI....

Hello All,

This is my first time posting on this site. Does anyone know any other information about this article posted on the "Spinal Cord Injury Zone" website? Can this be a real treatment being offered in the U.S.A. soon for SCI? Has anyone else read this article? Any information would be appreciated. Thanks!

"The Repair Stem Cells Institute Announces Its Special " Double Benefits for SCI" Stem Cells Treatment Program to Benefit Spinal Cord Injury Patients".

http://www.spinalcordinjuryzone.com/...nts#more-12454

-Camacho
    Last edited by ccamacho; 04-01-2014 at 02:30 PM. Reason: none

At the bottom
    http://www.repairstemcells.org/Stem-...-Improves.aspx

ADULT STEM CELLS- NOT AVAILABLE IN THE USA

Only in costa rica....

But in the PR: An RSCI Spinal Cord Injury patient, Graham Faught, who received treatment in 2013 at the Florida treatment clinic,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JaUUmHpL9qk

Weird...
    Last edited by DupeNet; 04-01-2014 at 04:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by DupeNet View Post
    At the bottom
    http://www.repairstemcells.org/Stem-...-Improves.aspx

ADULT STEM CELLS- NOT AVAILABLE IN THE USA

Only in costa rica....

But in the PR: An RSCI Spinal Cord Injury patient, Graham Faught, who received treatment in 2013 at the Florida treatment clinic,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JaUUmHpL9qk

Weird...

Exactly!!...This is why i am wondering if its real? Here is a list to there program treatment: Not sure if its all of it though.

Highlights of RSCI?s stem cell treatment for Spinal Cord Injury include:

■ Treatment in the United States. The current treatment is in Florida with three new facilities planned later this spring for the Midwest, Southwest and California.
    ■ Pre-treatment advice and counsel.
    ■ A mini-liposuction to derive over 100 million stem cells from the patient?s tummy fat. These cells are called ?autologous adipose stem cells.?
    ■ One modern quick ?push? implant of half the cells intravenously, followed by:
    ■ One stem cell ?intrathecal? implant, the international standard in which the stem cells are implanted into the patient?s spinal canal, allowing the cells to circulate to the brain for maximum efficacy.
    ■ Monthly post-treatment follow-up for one year after the two implants.
    ■ A total stem cell treatment price of $7,500 including all medical costs, pre-treatment counselling, and post-treatment consulting.

Exclamation

Reaks of stem cell tourism!

"stem cells are implanted into the patient?s spinal canal, allowing the cells to circulate to the brain for maximum efficacy" thats some dangerous medcine.

"I'm manic as hell-
    But I'm goin' strong-
    Left my meds on the sink again-
    My head will be racing by lunchtime"

<----Scott Weiland---->

Wow, ya avoid it, it's a scam. Must be an old web page as it talks about Geron and their stem cell research, they have been out of that for quite sometime now.

In the video above she says Umbilicle cord cells are of no use at all to spinal cord injury patients, wow.
    Last edited by Curt Leatherbee; 04-01-2014 at 10:17 PM.
    "Life is about how you
    respond to not only the
    challenges you're dealt but
    the challenges you seek...If
    you have no goals, no
    mountains to climb, your
    soul dies".~Liz Fordred

I am not asking for advice on whether i should have this procedure done. I dont need it. I simply would like to know more additional information from anyone who may know more about this article.

ccamacho,are you planning to try this ?

If so ,please share your experience whether it be good ,bad or nothing ...

Thanks
    "That's not smog! It's SMUG!! " - randy marsh, southpark

"what???? , you don't 'all' wear a poop sac?.... DAMNIT BONNIE, YOU LIED TO ME ABOUT THE POOP SAC!!!! "

2010 SCINet Clinical Trial Support Squad Member
    Please join me and donate a dollar a day at http://justadollarplease.org and copy and paste this message to the bottom of your signature

Yea, go for it ccamacho, get you some fat adult stem cells put into your SPINAL CORD.
    "I'm manic as hell-
    But I'm goin' strong-
    Left my meds on the sink again-
    My head will be racing by lunchtime"

<----Scott Weiland---->

Again........"I am not asking for advice on whether i should have this procedure done. "I DON'T NEED IT". I simply would like to know more additional information from anyone who may know more about this article".

However, I do have a nephew who is 10 years post injury and i am always looking out for possible and reliable info on treatments that may benefit him.

Quote Originally Posted by ccamacho View Post
    Again........"I am not asking for advice on whether i should have this procedure done. "I DON'T NEED IT". I simply would like to know more additional information from anyone who may know more about this article".

However, I do have a nephew who is 10 years post injury and i am always looking out for possible and reliable info on treatments that may benefit him.

As far as I know ,there is no reliable ,duplicated treatment yet
    "That's not smog! It's SMUG!! " - randy marsh, southpark

"what???? , you don't 'all' wear a poop sac?.... DAMNIT BONNIE, YOU LIED TO ME ABOUT THE POOP SAC!!!! "

2010 SCINet Clinical Trial Support Squad Member
    Please join me and donate a dollar a day at http://justadollarplease.org and copy and paste this message to the bottom of your signature