Thread: Your Opinion please

Your Opinion please

Hi Guy's it's been a while since i've posted...hope ur all doing well...Ages ago I asked if you would buy a T-shirt with some humour....I'm tying to get some awareness through them n denote the money...so is it ok to post them here n get your feed back....
    Love & Light WhiteAngel. Low Grade Astrocytoma Spinal Cord Tumour, C-1 to T-6 surgery back in 1970 @ age 4-1/2 with Brain Stem Cyst, Kyphosis, Scoliosis, Heading down the quadriplegia road. For my story and more please visit: http://whiteangel0.blogspot.com/p/my-story_06.html http://home.swiftdsl.com.au/~whiteangel

i dont this is the right forum, they may allow it in another forum,but quite frankly, there have been some people that never gave the money to charity,they were not bad people, they were still fighting to stay alive, i just think they got in over their heads with the logistic and,had financial problems that may have added some added turmoil/guilt to their already trouble lives, and the end result , was very final, way too young , and a full life ahead. She was known personally , as in person ,by some of the members that others here also knew in person.
    she also was very involved here with hundreds of post.
    Somehow i don't think an icon with wings,from australia is going to work out,even if it was allowed.
    cauda equina

You can put one post about your items for sale, but ONLY on the Equipment & Services forum, and may not advertise in your signature.

(KLD)

than you so much for replying, and yes that's the reason why I asked 1st, my reason isn't for the money but for awareness....ok than you..thanks nurse

I just want to target Disability people though that a forum would be a good place... any ideas would be great
    Love & Light WhiteAngel. Low Grade Astrocytoma Spinal Cord Tumour, C-1 to T-6 surgery back in 1970 @ age 4-1/2 with Brain Stem Cyst, Kyphosis, Scoliosis, Heading down the quadriplegia road. For my story and more please visit: http://whiteangel0.blogspot.com/p/my-story_06.html http://home.swiftdsl.com.au/~whiteangel

Quote Originally Posted by white View Post
    than you so much for replying, and yes that's the reason why I asked 1st, my reason isn't for the money but for awareness....ok than you..thanks nurse

I just want to target Disability people though that a forum would be a good place... any ideas would be great
    Many of us are permanently cold. I would love to see more 100% cotton pullovers made of thick sweatshirt material but have some style to them. Most of us also suffer from bloated abdomens so skip the banded bottom on a few. I remember when hockey jerseys were made of heavy cotton knits and even the NFL had the same hockey style both in regular lengths and long lengths for night shirts. When the Territory Ahead had lined sweatshirts with a button placket and hood I bought it in 3 colors because all three look good enough for movies and casual dinners with black jeans and tall boots. I would kill for some hockey type nightshirts without the expense of buying the sports names. Decent colors are fine I don't need to support the Packers asleep.
    Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, "I will try again tomorrow."

Disclaimer: Answers, suggestions, and/or comments do not constitute medical advice expressed or implied and are based solely on my experiences as a SCI patient. Please consult your attending physician for medical advise and treatment. In the event of a medical emergency please call 911.