Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: For Sale - Reck Motomed Viva 2 Light Exercise Bike (Hong Kong)

For Sale - Reck Motomed Viva 2 Light Exercise Bike (Hong Kong)

A Brand new Motomed Viva 2 Light Exercise Bike, training for arms and legs, is for sale.

Motorized Movement Therapy System
    ~Movement Protector ~Spasm Control ~Extra button servo cycling ~Symmetry training ~Training modes (passive, active & active assistive training)
    ~Feedback from passive training ~Self-explanatory operating software ~include safety foot shells and handled bar ~training analysis

The item is in good and fully working condition, with manual. Purchased in December 2013, seldom use at all. Would like to sell the one who in needs at the cost USD 4,500.00, will take less than that, am open to all offers.

Buyer should organize shipping the item to his hometown at his own cost. Thank you.

Photos cannot be inserted... will try later.

Hi, is the MOTOmed Viva 2 in Hong Kong? I'd like to buy it from you. Could you please contact to me ASAP?
    Regards,
    Kelvin Chan
    Email: yeefu_chan@yahoo.com

Hi Kelvin, just send you email, pls check

Quote Originally Posted by 2sue View Post
    A Brand new Motomed Viva 2 Light Exercise Bike, training for arms and legs, is for sale.

Motorized Movement Therapy System
    ~Movement Protector ~Spasm Control ~Extra button servo cycling ~Symmetry training ~Training modes (passive, active & active assistive training)
    ~Feedback from passive training ~Self-explanatory operating software ~include safety foot shells and handled bar ~training analysis

The item is in good and fully working condition, with manual. Purchased in December 2013, seldom use at all. Would like to sell the one who in needs at the cost USD 4,500.00, will take less than that, am open to all offers.

Buyer should organize shipping the item to his hometown at his own cost. Thank you.

Photos cannot be inserted... will try later.

hi,

I am interested in the bike for my son. I live in boston,ma. How much it cost to ship the bike?

Jennifer

Hi Jennifer,

Sorry that the bike was sold to a Honk Kong buyer. Hope you will find another one soon, thanks

The same machine is for sale in California. See post by David Tobia.

Hi
    My husband has just bought one of these. Great piece of equipment. We are in the UK and the company who distribute them here do a deal that means you can rent (hire) a bike for 3 month periods. When you have paid out in rent the full cost of what the bike would cost outright, it becomes yours. Just thought I'd mention it on here as not everyone will have the whole cash amount available upfront. Also it gives you a chance to see if it works for you - not suitable for everyone. Not sure the same deal is available in the US.