Thread: Help College Students publish a comprehensive wheelchair accessible tour guidebook!

Help College Students publish a comprehensive wheelchair accessible tour guidebook!

Harvard college students are going to write a wheelchair accessible tour guidebook this summer around 20 major cities around the states. As a person in a wheelchair who was injured four years ago, I faced many obstacles especially when I travel to a new city. It was really difficult to find a comprehensive website or tour guide book that has all the information needed for wheelchair bound individuals. Thus, my friends and I are making a road trip to solve this problem this summer! We are sponsored by Let's Go, a world renowned travel guide book.

To achieve this goal, my friends and I have launched a crowd sourcing project at Trevolta website.

https://www.trevolta.com/travels/20-...eelchair-19878

This is the website that has the comprehensive description of the trip itself.

Please help us out!

Myself along with numerous occupational therapists have talked about doing something like this for a few years now. Hats off to you guys and please contact me if there's any way myself or my foundation can help your endeavor.