Thread: Bike-On Quad Elite Off-road CC

Bike-On Quad Elite Off-road CC

Couple shots of our newest Quad Elite Offering the Quad Elite Off-Road CC. This one has our QE level 1 & 2. (Bike-On reverse brake, Quad grips with wrist shifter and Rotor Q-ring double set on custom Bike-On spider)....... We built this up for one of my C 5-6 customers.
    This is my next ride with a Bionx for some killer trail riding.
    Any questions John@bike-on.com

Bike-on.com rep
    John@bike-on.com
    c4/5 inc funtioning c6. 28 yrs post.
    sponsored handcycle racer

Blog Entries
    That looks terriffic! Tell me more about the specs, etc, and why you picked them for this build?
    "I have great faith in fools; self-confidence my friends call it." - Edgar Allen Poe

"If you only know your side of an issue, you know nothing." -John Stuart Mill, On Liberty

"Even what those with the greatest reputation for knowing it all claim to understand and defend are but opinions..." -Heraclitus, Fragments

whenever we look at another bike to add to our QE line-up, I test it myself to make sure it really is Quad friendly. These are very popular with my para customers so we thought lets mod it then I beat on it for a few months to see how I handle it and it handles me. It passed with flying colors. I liked it with the seat reclined a bit personally. Good price point and standard config is nice with it being semi-custom.

Quote Originally Posted by Oddity View Post
    That looks terriffic! Tell me more about the specs, etc, and why you picked them for this build?
    Bike-on.com rep
    John@bike-on.com

Looks good John. Will be looking forward hearing if the Bionix digs in on softer inclined trails. Had a friend put one on his T/E and found it dug in on off road trails. Probably because it's pulling the bike rather than pushing.

It's a whole new experience riding somewhat off road, I think you're gonna love it. The frame has plenty of clearance, which is good. I remember one of my old XL with off road 24" tires, I could go just about anywhere. This looks even better.

thx pat, we haven't had any issues with wheel slip with the bio, we have done several now. for offroad its a great fit at the price, for crazy terrain you need a nuke or something similar. its a very solid bike too which I really liked. i'm 6'2 200ish and I beat the heck out of it with no issues.

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Madsen View Post
    Looks good John. Will be looking forward hearing if the Bionix digs in on softer inclined trails. Had a friend put one on his T/E and found it dug in on off road trails. Probably because it's pulling the bike rather than pushing.

It's a whole new experience riding somewhat off road, I think you're gonna love it. The frame has plenty of clearance, which is good. I remember one of my old XL with off road 24" tires, I could go just about anywhere. This looks even better.
    Bike-on.com rep
    John@bike-on.com