Page 3 of 31 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: TiLite Wheelchairs

I am planning on getting a ZRA but im not positive on my footrest length. I was hoping id would be able to raise and lower it.

The ZRA allows an average of 2" upward adjustment and 1" downward adjustment depending on the configuration.
    TiLite. The Ultimate Ride.

Quote Originally Posted by wheelin 48 View Post
    my zr footplate is junk on my tilite it keeps coming loose sliding down on one side and I cant get it slid back up so one side of the footplate is a half inch lower than the other

my dme is of no helpafter the sale
    I just sent you a private message. We want to help. See your message box.

Quote Originally Posted by t8burst View Post
    Do you have a picture of a TR (or ZR) with a fixed back and fixed side guards? Preferably so I can see how the fixed sideguards are attached to the seat posts. I looked on the site and at the TR brochure and didn't see any pictures of that configuration.
    I wanted to let you know we are still having issues posting photos. I've requested help and I hope to have images to you by tomorrow. Keep your fingers crossed. It's probably operator error on my part.

Sure, no problem. I PMed you my email so if you could email them to me I would appreciate it (and will post them as well)

Quote Originally Posted by TiLite View Post
    I wanted to let you know we are still having issues posting photos. I've requested help and I hope to have images to you by tomorrow. Keep your fingers crossed. It's probably operator error on my part.

TiLite may not be perfect but Pat I'm sure you remember the days, I know I do where the companies like E&J dictated to us what we were going to get, not only that they bought up and killed anything innovative, our only choices where what colour upholstery we could get. TiLite might have it's faults but they are fewer then the faults of SunRise/Quickie & Invacare. Sure TiLite is promoting it's dealer relationship but that's where the majority of their revenue stream comes from. TiLite might ignore some customers but remember the days of not only ignoring customers but dictating what they were going to get?

LOL Yep Canuck I remember. Upholstery could come in brown, black or blue. Could also have the option of having a second hole one inch back for the rear wheels. Weight 55 lbs. with basketball wheels approx. 60lbs. Camber was a small bar we made with two holes that would spread the cross members apart by and inch creating about a 3o camber. It made the seat upholstery sag and when folded up it would come apart because the down tubes lifted out of the frame.

I hear you on the quality of the companies, but I'm sure you remember when Sunrise was run by Marilyn, the chairs were bulletproof and if any problems, customer service was there. Top End; we could just call Chris Peterson and he woud send the part out that day or make a new frame and tell us to keep the old one. They got so big or bought out they lost the quality and customer service. Unfortunately, Tilite has gone the same way with customer service. Any problem must be dealt with thru the dme. If you bought the chair in another town and moved they will not provide the service except from the dme you bought it from.I just went thru this with a young lady I'm mentoring. She bought the chair in Bellingham and moved to Spokane. They(dme)helped her once and after was told she has to go thru her dme in Bellingham. Stainless and E&J may have dictated what we coud use, we modified them, but their customer service was great...until they got bought out.

Tilite puts out a decent chair but....

Recently I had a set of 700C wheels made for my Ti-Lite ZR Series 2...my trouble is I can't find a set of axles which are not too short, or too long. What is the standard grip length (from the inside face of the wheel to the inside of the grip) in inches, required for the Ti-Lite chair? Is this adjustable? I couldn't get 700C wheels standard. I'm normally a tall dude, and not will to give up a CM for the chicks...

Quote Originally Posted by JakeHalsted View Post
    Recently I had a set of 700C wheels made for my Ti-Lite ZR Series 2...my trouble is I can't find a set of axles which are not too short, or too long. What is the standard grip length (from the inside face of the wheel to the inside of the grip) in inches, required for the Ti-Lite chair? Is this adjustable? I couldn't get 700C wheels standard. I'm normally a tall dude, and not will to give up a CM for the chicks...
    The axle receiver is 2" long. Add that to the length of the bearing faces in the hub of your wheel. With that result you should be able to find an axle that will suit your needs.

TI-Lite is REALLY good! The frame is lighter (9.3lbs) than the 10lb weight I used for cardio for pete's sake! The FIRST chair I've ever owned of this caliber... delivering pizzas as a 2nd job requires LOTS of assembly, tear down. You dudes made my millenium...^5 high five