Page 20 of 31 FirstFirst ... 101112131415161718192021222324252627282930 ... LastLast

Thread: TiLite Wheelchairs

Quote Originally Posted by betazoidgal View Post
    Hi TiLite,
    I just had my DME put the order in on my new chair, and I was wondering approximately how long it will take for my chair to be shipped.
    I did ask the DME for the order number so once I get that will I be able to call and ask specifically about my chair? If so, how would I go about that? Thank you, I'm just a bit worried as I have a trip planned in August and my current chair is falling apart.

How long does it take TiLite to build a wheelchair?

Once the order is processed, it generally takes 5-10 business days to build a TiLite chair:

Models Aero R, 2GX, Aero X, and TWIST: 5 business days
    Models TR, TRA, Aero T, ZR, ZRA, Aero Z, and TX: 10 business days

Thank you! I feel silly for not checking the FAQ on their website.

Quote Originally Posted by stephen212 View Post

How long does it take TiLite to build a wheelchair?

Once the order is processed, it generally takes 5-10 business days to build a TiLite chair:

Models Aero R, 2GX, Aero X, and TWIST: 5 business days
    Models TR, TRA, Aero T, ZR, ZRA, Aero Z, and TX: 10 business days
    Thanks Stephen!!
    TiLite. The Ultimate Ride.

Quote Originally Posted by 2drwhofans View Post
    TiLite,

Would you please update the "Dealer Location" section of your website.

I need to find a place for parts and repair in Houston.

With the exception of NuMotion and NSM, all the other places listed are either out of business, no longer handling TiLite products or just do online sales for low end wheelchairs.

Do you have anyone else servicing your products in Houston besides the 'big-two"?
    Sorry to hear you are having problems locating a TiLite dealer. Can you PM us? We'd like to find out what dealers you contacted and lets see how we can get you in touch with someone in your area. Thanks for your help and patience.

My daughter uses a tilite aero z with 22" indoor tires with no tread. She is currently located in Utah and will be going to school around Prescott, Arizona in about a month. The area has a lot of gravel and she really needs new mountain tread tires. It doesn't look like many or any options are available for this size of tire and wondering if her chair can be easily adjusted to fit a 24" wheel. It would be good to have indoor and outdoor wheels if possible but I would rather just get 22" wheels with mountain tread and later when she gets a new wheelchair go to 24". I'm also in need of a recommended dealer that can service that area who can also do the adjustments as needed.

Hello,
    Here is the link to the TiLite Options from the website http://www.tilite.com/documents/TiLi....pdf?mod=12115 . In order to know if the chair can be fitted for 24" rear wheels a serial number would be needed because it would depend on several factors and options currently on the chair. Please contact TiLite Customer Service customerservice@tilite.com and they can assist in helping you find a local dealer and/or helping you find a rear wheel with desired tire. Please let me know if I may assist you with anything further.

Quote Originally Posted by gcblarsen View Post
    My daughter uses a tilite aero z with 22" indoor tires with no tread. She is currently located in Utah and will be going to school around Prescott, Arizona in about a month. The area has a lot of gravel and she really needs new mountain tread tires. It doesn't look like many or any options are available for this size of tire and wondering if her chair can be easily adjusted to fit a 24" wheel. It would be good to have indoor and outdoor wheels if possible but I would rather just get 22" wheels with mountain tread and later when she gets a new wheelchair go to 24". I'm also in need of a recommended dealer that can service that area who can also do the adjustments as needed.
    If your daughter uses 2 sets of wheels she would have to adjust brakes each time she changes wheels. Better maybe to select a compromise tire that will meet her needs indoor and out. She would definitely benefit from a FreeWheel and the holder to hang the FreeWheel on the back rigidizer bar when the FreeWheel is not in use.

I cannot get this video to work/play. I tried Firefox, Internet Explorer, and Opera when you originally posted the link, it did NOT play then, or now (using Firefox).

Ok, I got it to play, you need to select your LOCATION at the top of the page.

Quote Originally Posted by TiLite View Post
    Here is a little more info on the TX2. Hope you enjoy it. Stay tuned for release date.
    http://www.tilite.com/chairs_tx_teaser.php
    Better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt.

Thanks - I sent an email. I'm nervous going with a dealer as last time we ordered her a chair it took over a year and had several issues with returning calls getting the chair right etc.

I'm hoping the brakes will work with a mountain tire 22" while and a 24" wheel without tread.

I called National Seating and Mobility and had to leave a message. They still haven't returned my call.

Hello, If NSM does not return your call be sure and let customer service know when they contact you and hopefully they can get you into contact with the local sales rep in your area.