Page 31 of 31 FirstFirst ... 2122232425262728293031

Thread: TiLite Wheelchairs

Quote Originally Posted by brian View Post
    Also, have you tried asking Quickie why they don't sell the Xenon FF stateside? I'm confused as to why they wouldn't. I know it has to do with insurance, but why?
    As a "medical device" a wheelchair in the USA must be FDA approved. Many manufacturers from outside the USA don't want to have to go through the often costly FDA approval process, especially with a chair that will mostly likely have a very small market, so they don't do this. The insurance companies in the USA generally will only pay for FDA approved wheelchairs.

(KLD)
    The SCI-Nurses are advanced practice nurses specializing in SCI/D care. They are available to answer questions, provide education, and make suggestions which you should always discuss with your physician/primary health care provider before implementing. Medical diagnosis is not provided, nor do the SCI-Nurses provide nursing or medical care through their responses on the CareCure forums.

Hello I was told that tilite warranted their frames forever. Well I have a tax that has a broken weld and I am wondering how I would go about getting g it repaired or replaced?

Quote Originally Posted by nauticalmike View Post
    Hello I was told that tilite warranted their frames forever. Well I have a tax that has a broken weld and I am wondering how I would go about getting g it repaired or replaced?
    I would contact who u bought chair frpm or call them with serial #

my frame cracked on each side they gave me a new1