Page 22 of 31 FirstFirst ... 1213141516171819202122232425262728293031 LastLast

Thread: TiLite Wheelchairs

Hi Brad09, Yes, you should be able to get it back to 3.5 but I would recommend getting with your dealer to have a CAD drawing completed to make sure.
    TiLite. The Ultimate Ride.

TiLite I am going through my local vendor to order a new chair. I am currently in a 18x19 (I'm 6'4" about 270lbs) Crossfire titanium love this chair but its 15 years old and no longer made. I've done a lot of research and reading, looking at pictures and read opinions and want to give you a try. I have only broke my current titanium frame once, so you have lots to live up too.

I have filled out the order form but you guys keep kicking back. I am looking at your ZR titanium heavy duty chair. Non Folding Back and Fixed Side guards, I don't have current order form handy but them are the big deal breakers for me. My vendor is telling me you keep kicking it back as your not able to do/build. I am curious if this is true or if hes just pulling me around. I have been working on a new chair since May 15. Thank you in advance.

Hello Blackgmc99, Let me do some research and see what I can find out for you.

Hi Tilite,

I've just ordered my first Tilite chair (an Aero T) from my local Tilite UK dealer. I was wondering what is approx delivery time of chair to the UK? Also I seem to remember reading somewhere that you've got a factory in Germany? Is that correct? And if so will the chair be coming from there, or from the US?

Thanks

Hello, The typical build time for a rigid chair without any custom shop work is about 10 days. Most chairs ship UPS Ground which takes any where from 5-10 days depending on location. Since you are located in the UK it will need to clear customs which can take a day or two.

Currently chairs are all built in Pasco WA.

Thankyou I appreciate that.
    Last edited by Creaking_Gate; 10-22-2015 at 08:01 AM.

Thank You!

Hello,

How can I find out whether it is too late in the order process to upgrade the rear wheel rims to Spinergy Spox? The size of the rims, the tyres, and the handrims would remain the same.

Hello, That would actually need to be determined by your dealer and Customer Service. Please contact your dealer as soon as possible to see if this change can still be made.

Thankyou Tilite. I emailed the dealer this morning (I've attached a copy of their reply in red). I might be lucky and Tilite might be able to ship the chair with the Spox? But I may be too late and will live with the shadow wheels until I can save up enough to pay the full retail price for the Spox aftermarket. If it's any help the chair is a 15" x 18" Aero T (black lava with red pepper anodising).

"Hello Richard, I have emailed TiLite and will see what they suggest. It all depends on whether they have any stock that isn't already allocated. Kind regards Nathan"
    Last edited by Creaking_Gate; 10-26-2015 at 01:54 PM. Reason: Grammar