Page 4 of 31 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: TiLite Wheelchairs

Quote Originally Posted by JakeHalsted View Post
    Recently I had a set of 700C wheels made for my Ti-Lite ZR Series 2...my trouble is I can't find a set of axles which are not too short, or too long. What is the standard grip length (from the inside face of the wheel to the inside of the grip) in inches, required for the Ti-Lite chair? Is this adjustable? I couldn't get 700C wheels standard. I'm normally a tall dude, and not will to give up a CM for the chicks...
    I agree with Stephen's 2" measurement. Axle lengths can be a nuisance to get correct. If you need less space it probably would be fine to file off a 1/4 inch, I'm not sure how much removal would be okay. To deal with a longer axle, try spacer washers between the push button and wheel bearings. It might work doing the same on the inside, but that will change your clearance. Finding the spacer washers of the correct inside and outside diameters would be a challenge, but doable.
    I have had periodic paralysis all my life. I lost my ability to walk in 2011 beginning with a spinal block, which was used for a hip fracture caused by periodic paralysis.

TI-Lite is REALLY good! The frame is lighter (9.3lbs) than the 10lb weight I used for cardio for pete's sake! The FIRST chair I've ever owned of this caliber... delivering pizzas as a 2nd job requires LOTS of assembly, tear down. You dudes made my millenium...^5 high five
    That's great. Thanks for letting us know. I'll pass it on to the other Team members here at TiLite. ENJOY!!!! the ride.
    TiLite. The Ultimate Ride.

Quote Originally Posted by allenstevens View Post
    As far as I am concerned Ti lite is GARBAGE as my experience so far. I have a Ti aero x that has had the bottom bracket that holds the folding chair together brake twice, the arms just swing freely, the bearings blew out , the frog legs are so bad that I have to wheelie around 80 percent of the time cause they turn the wheels straight & lock em up so I cant move!!!! The only thing holding the chair together is the rigid back. As far as ti lite I would say my frame is good cause it hasnt cracked, other than that not sure what to say. Oh & I cant take the wheels off to get at the brakes to adjust em either. Trying to deal with anyone has been a complete joke cause I have medicaid & medicare so no one seems to give two shits that I have to deal with a falling apart chair. My chair is 2 1/2 years old
    Allen - can you private message me so we can discuss how we can assist you? Thanks.

Recently I had a set of 700C wheels made for my Ti-Lite ZR Series 2...my trouble is I can't find a set of axles which are not too short, or too long. What is the standard grip length (from the inside face of the wheel to the inside of the grip) in inches, required for the Ti-Lite chair? Is this adjustable? I couldn't get 700C wheels standard. I'm normally a tall dude, and not will to give up a CM for the chicks...
    We have four axle lengths:
    CP100141 - 4.250 - 4.475"
    CP102619 - 3.925 - 3.985"
    CP101035 - 3.745 - 4.000"
    CP100932 - 4.490 - 4.570"
    Measurement includes inside of sleeve to outside of outside bearing. The grip length of our axles sleeves/plugs is 2".

Quote Originally Posted by TiLite View Post
    I just sent you a private message. We want to help. See your message box.

ill call in the morning my dme guy even got the the seat heights wrong shoulda never signed off on this chair he looked at me and said oh well whats a half inch my fault there but never again

the half inch is keepin me from certain tables knees are hittin
    to alcohol the cause of-and solution to-all of lifes problems [homer simpson]

On the ZRA is the back angle adjustable?

Quote Originally Posted by elizabeth422 View Post
    On the ZRA is the back angle adjustable?
    Yes the ZRA back angle is adjustable. It ranges from 80* to 101* depending on your seat dump.

thank you so much

Question Aire the Main Bearings replacable?

One of my main wheels is getting a little loose. I am wondering about bearing maintenance - how often should the wheel bearing be replaced. does tilite sell the parts and
    is this something a bike shop or a machine shop can do?