Thread: Lasher Sport Grand Opening in Las Vegas

Lasher Sport Grand Opening in Las Vegas

GRAND OPENING

Lasher Sport is pleased to announce our grand opening at our new location in Las Vegas, Nevada. If you plan to attend, please RSVP tocontact@lashersport.com with the dates you plan to visit to receive a complimentary Grand Opening gift pack courtesy of Lasher Sport. There will be a limited number of gift packs available.

Blog Entries
    Very cool. Maybe move to this to the Manufacturer and Vendor forum, though? Kinda spammy anywhere else, with all due respect.

I'm in my 2nd BT-Mg and I can't say enough good things about how solid these chairs are. My first is a 2008 model and still as solid as day 1. The coating/finish is paper thin, frankly, and got wasted in a few months, (so much for the $ on the "upgraded" finish!), but mechanically not so much as a rattle or loose part. Simply superb.

Is is this a second location, or a move for the entire operation?
    "I have great faith in fools; self-confidence my friends call it." - Edgar Allen Poe

"If you only know your side of an issue, you know nothing." -John Stuart Mill, On Liberty

"Even what those with the greatest reputation for knowing it all claim to understand and defend are but opinions..." -Heraclitus, Fragments

I believe it is a move all together. Not a second location.

From a small cabin in the big woods of The Allegheny National Forest, PA
    Permanent move as of 2014. They said Anchorage was too far away for folks to visit. Makes good sense to me, plus the weather's a whole lot better in Vegas.

The winter of 1980/81 when I lived in Eagle River just north of Anchortown, the temp in December never got warmer than 25 below 0. Was working maintenance at J.C. Penny's solid concrete, parking garage and it was colder than a witches tit.
    C 5/6 Comp.
    No Tri's or hand function.

Far better it is to try mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure. Than to take rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy much or suffer much, because they live in the grey twilight that knows neither victory or defeat.

Teddy Roosevelt

Was sent home with a TiLite AeroZ out of the hospital. Thing was measured so wrong, I was wheeling around a boat all day. 1 year post injury I ordered a Lasher Sport through a vendor who had never heard of them before, let alone sold one. Now 2 years post, 1 year with my Lasher, and love it. Sleek, super light getting in and out of my truck all day, and have no problem getting a reply from the owner via email if I have a question about anything.

Not a rep or anything, just found this post and thought about sharing my experience. Highly recommend Lasher chairs.