Thread: Betheny

Blog Entries

Betheny

Has anyone heard from Betheny? Last I heard, she was headed to Vegas for a weekend, but that was 6 or 7 months ago...
    Don - Grad Student Emeritus
    T3 ASIA A 26 years post injury

I made it back from Vegas to more unrelenting, but smaller at least, disasters. Can't seem to keep a computer and car running. Have horrible scary neighbors so am staying in TX w/ a friend until it thaws enough to get from KS to NM. Thanks for asking!

Sorry to hear you are having a time of it Bethany, but I too am glad to see you post.
    I have had periodic paralysis all my life. I lost my ability to walk in 2011 beginning with a spinal block, which was used for a hip fracture caused by periodic paralysis.

Good to see you Betheny, wondered where you had been along with other CCers since the big change came, hope things get better for you, warmer weather is always around the corner.

Just yesterday I was thinking about you, wondering where you've been. Thanks for checking in. The sun here is just coming over the black hills, a windy morning and supposed to be a hot day and hotter week. Maybe some of it will come your way :-)

Blog Entries
    Glad that you are doing (mostly) OK. Is the place in NM the same as you were talking about a couple of years ago? That sounded ideal.
    Don - Grad Student Emeritus
    T3 ASIA A 26 years post injury

Always good to see you Betheny. I hope you're having a good time with your friends, and let me know when you get moved!