Last night before I got out of my chair and into bed the top mount on my wheel chair broke clean off. I'm very lucky it happen where it did. After working all week plus driving 60 miles round trip to work everyday and glad that it didn't happen then. I have a ramp to my basement and on the way up for supper at the first landing it tilted to 1 side. A few months back it did the same thing. I called my guy who works on my chair and he found a tack weld had come on done on it. So he said it would be a while before he could get it fixed but it could be welded. I work everyday and I need my chair. I had a great friend who welded on pipe lines for years come by and weld it up. Back to last night I didn't worry about it because I figured the weld just broke again, but it didn't. So after supper back down stairs to shut things up and back up to my bedroom. I back up to the edge of my bed and SNAP, the chair base falls forward. Good thing I was where I was because I caught my self on the bed from going into the floor. I'm very lucky it didn't happen while driving, work or going down my ramp. So if anyone has one I would have someone look it over. I'm trying to post pictures.