Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567

Thread: Quickie 2 wheelchair

Congratulations Lumsta. I don't know a lot about the Rougue, but it looks like a nice chair. After having his first rigid chair, I don't think my husband would easily go back to a folding chair, and especially when you have power assist it will be a much smoother ride.

The weight is really good too at 10.6 lb. -- almost 2 lbs. lighter than what I see as a similar TiLite AeroZ at 12.4 lbs. Did you get the Spinergy Release Cable? That looks kind of interesting to me.

I hope you will put the specs and some photo's in the The CareCure CAD Repository when you get it. There is not a lot on the forum about Ki Mobility chairs, and it would be great to see more.

Quote Originally Posted by Lumsta View Post
    I ended up getting the ki mobility rogue wheelchair with power assist the alber e fix just waiting for the chair I guess I'm gonna be waiting a couple months
    Partner of an incredible stroke survivor. Limitations: hemiparesis and neglect (functional paralysis and complete lack of awareness on one side). Equipment: TiLite ZRA 2 and 2GX, Spinergy ZX-1, RioMobility Firefly. Knowledge: relative newbie for high-level equipment (2012), but willing to try to help others who are new with similar limitations (definitely not a guru, but inquisitive).

I def will post photos of it and thanks for all the help you guys were a big help thanks a lot!!

I have a Quickie 2 folding wheelchair that I've had for the last 14 years. It has held up amazingly well, for that old of a wheelchair. Especially after being through numerous baggage holds of airplanes, and being to five different countries. I'm going to Australia in November, and I know Australia is superb for wheelchair-accessibility. I just got new arm pads for it as I have the height-adjustable arm rests on my wheelchair, and will also be getting new tires, and front caster wheels for it soon. I'm sure others have said this. But, if you are able to lift 27lbs. to lift it in the back of a car. It would be able to work for you.
    Samantha