Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Enhanced Interface - Full WYSIWYG Editing

I am not sure what is going on. However try using your browser's zoom to zoom in on your post and see if that helps. If you are using Windows, you can zoom in with Ctrl + or zoom out with Ctrl -.
    You will find a guide to preserving shoulder function @
    http://www.rstce.pitt.edu/RSTCE_Reso...imb_Injury.pdf

See my personal webpage @
    http://cccforum55.freehostia.com/

I'm not sure what all the fuss is about either, RE: WYSIWY Editing. Since most of us post less than two or three sentence responses to any thread, what is the purpose of Advanced Editing?

K9Sports, I do understand the issue with small print. Hope that some of the browser options help you with this.

All the best,
    GJ
    Last edited by gjnl; 03-09-2014 at 10:30 AM.

For people who post things with lots of pictures it can be quite useful. It also makes hyperlinking quite easy. As for "fuss" it all seems to come from you. elasron was nice enough to post a helpful tip on the site, all the subsequent posts have been about trying to explain what is a common and useful feature of most websites to you.

Quote Originally Posted by gjnl View Post
    I'm not sure what all the fuss is about either, RE: WYSIWY Editing. Since most of us post less than two or three sentence responses to any thread, what is the purpose of Advanced Editing?

K9Sports, I do understand the issue with small print. Hope that some of the browser options help you with this.

All the best,
    GJ

Quote Originally Posted by t8burst View Post
    For people who post things with lots of pictures it can be quite useful. It also makes hyperlinking quite easy. As for "fuss" it all seems to come from you. elasron was nice enough to post a helpful tip on the site, all the subsequent posts have been about trying to explain what is a common and useful feature of most websites to you.
    I'm just trying to understand Advanced Editing's usefulness and purpose, that is why I keep posting. Sorry if "fuss" was irritating to you. I'm not putting down "elarson's" tip or any of the other posts on this thread.

All the best,
    GJ

+Thanks everybody for the replies. I'll try the zoom trick, I didn't even think about that. I just type in the reply box. Don't go to the "go advanced" settings. Maybe I should.

But, nobody else has all the crap following them as they type? I've never had that happen anyplace but here. But thanks again guys, you're all very helpful

K9 :.
    Ban the DEED,Not the BREED!

Thanks, elarson - I prefer the full editing interface, so I appreciate your instructions!