Thread: Are You Suffering With Pain?

Are You Suffering With Pain?

The Translational Pain Research Group at the Brigham and Women?s Hospital is seeking individuals with pain as a result of Spinal Cord Injury to participate in a
    research study.

Volunteers must:
     Be between the ages of 18 and 65
     Be able to make 4 overnight visits to the hospital
     Have had pain for at least 3 months

Volunteers who qualify for the study will be reimbursed for their time. The cost of travel to and from BWH will also be reimbursed. For more information please call 617-525-7246 (PAIN) or email PainTrials@partners.org.
    Last edited by Jim; 03-06-2014 at 01:41 PM.

It would be great to hear from you in regards to your injury and pain symptoms to see if you would qualify. We reimburse for all travel to and from our hospital.

Thanks again!

I spoke to this group and it seems like a very legitimate pain trial looking at drugs that work at endocannabinoid receptors. I chose not to participate due to the travel distances from the west coast. Had I been on the eastern seaboard, I would have really tried.
    Here is your chance to work with someone interested in neuropathic/ central pain.

Quote Originally Posted by Jim View Post
    Name:  Untitled.gif
Views: 307
Size:  35.2 KB
    Thanks for re-posting our flier Jim! If anyone has any questions in regards to the study and neuropathic pain feel free to get in touch with us. We would love to hear from you!

If you would like to learn more about our group, feel free to check out our website at www.paintrials.org!

We have a Facebook page as well! You can find it here: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Trans...h/106289163114

Enrollment in this study has been extended through the end of the year.

My way of getting around is a small jet just enough to bring my wife, dog, wheelchairs, and stuff?