Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Welcome to the Manufacturer & Vendor Forum

Great idea! TiLite is happy to be part of the new Manufacturer & Vendor Forum!
    Last edited by Jim; 03-20-2014 at 07:50 PM. Reason: merged threads
    TiLite. The Ultimate Ride.

Quote Originally Posted by TiLite View Post
    Great idea! TiLite is happy to be part of the new Manufacturer & Vendor Forum!
    Well, I really want a Ti. What chairs are covered by Medicare/Medicaid? I want a rigid chair and some adjustment.

I had a guy come out last week and he's pushing chairs that are right around 28 pounds! The chair I'm in is off the shelf and, I think, 33 pounds. That won't help my shoulders, wrists, or back. It's getting really hard to get enough omph into my pushes

He told me I couldn't get a rigid chair, along with some other things that I think were BS!
    I'm not getting any younger, so I want as light as will be approved. He was pushing Invacare My On Series and a Quickie QXi. I said NO Quickies because I have read a lot of negative about them, how cheaply built, breaks all the time etc. So, until they get their quality improved, they are off my list.

This guy promised a demo chair this week. I'm still waiting. If I didn't post this in the right place, go ahead and move it. Please let me know where it was moved to I was just so excited to see a Ti person and that's my number 1 choice.

K9
    Last edited by K9Sports; 03-21-2014 at 07:08 PM. Reason: spelling goof
    Ban the DEED,Not the BREED!

I see you are located in Cleveland Ohio. I'm including a link from our web site so you can locate a dealer in your area that carries TiLite chairs. Depending on what your needs are will depend on what chairs Medicare/Medicaid will cover. It's best to get with a dealer you trust and who knows TiLite products and they will be able to be your best advocate. Here is our link and I hope that this helps. Don't give up, you're worth it. http://www.tilite.com/customerservice_dealerlocator.php
    TiLite. The Ultimate Ride.

k9, I was at metro Monday night speaking. should have stopped in. I could have walked you through a bit.
    Bike-on.com rep
    John@bike-on.com
    c4/5 inc funtioning c6. 28 yrs post.
    sponsored handcycle racer