Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Types of water?

Quote Originally Posted by rlmtrhmiles View Post
    I have well. There is enough sediment I end un needing to clear my faucets out periodically because enough buildup reduces water pressure coming out. Especially in shower. Say buildup, I mean BUILDUP. I won't drink the shit. Buy who put the well in, I would love to kick his ass. I need CLR and it still takes me hours to clear a faucet. Sediment cannot be seen visually. Just builds up with the faucet nozzles.
    Just put a whole house filter down by the well. When I lived in Wi the water had so much iron in it, the ice cubes were red. I put in a couple of these, http://www.homedepot.com/p/GE-Clear-...4?N=5yc1vZaqz5 . Ran them parallel to each other with a couple valves so I could change them without turning off the water. Worked great.

I spent 10 years in a motorhome living all over the US. I drink tap water and no problems. Only bad water I ran across was in ND where they have real high natural fluoride. The land o lakes area in Ark, where the water tasted horrible and Wy where its so alkaline it cleans you out like Drano.

Blog Entries
    We've used a Big Berkey water filter for decades. Tap water in, clean, de-mineralized, de-fluronated, water out. I also use their sports bottles for when out and about. You could refill them from a pond and get perfect water through the straw! My favorite filter line, by far. Tried RO but that actually caused issues being TOO pure!
    "I have great faith in fools; self-confidence my friends call it." - Edgar Allen Poe

"If you only know your side of an issue, you know nothing." -John Stuart Mill, On Liberty

"Even what those with the greatest reputation for knowing it all claim to understand and defend are but opinions..." -Heraclitus, Fragments

Spring water or Distilled water and on occasion Sparkling mineral water.
    c6/7 incomplete 6/30/07

whats that smell? its me, cause im the shit.

если я сейчас умру то нахуй я родился

Where I live, in China, you cannot drink the water from the tap so people usually drink bottled distilled water. I do have a water purifier at home which I prefer drinking from rather than distilled water.
    Hi there, I'm only 20 years old but I'm creating my own disabled driving organization - it's growing rapidly everyday and currently features hundreds of pages of useful content you can't find elsewhere.

Visit my hand controls website for more information.

Or you can visit my website's blog where I outline what's happening and my plans for the future.

You can also see my story here.

I drink water sprinkled with a nice dose of coffee Ha!

Drinking distilled water is not a good idea. Distilled water will rob your body of electrolytes and mineral.

I live in a house that is 105 years old. a semi dump. The landlord certainly isn't going to replace any water pipes. So I've been using an Aquasana water filter for over ten years. Best filter I've ever used.
    Wish I didn't know now what I didn't know then.
    Bob Seger

I drink lots of water straight out of pipes , now I have city water water but the last 20 yrs well water sci 13 yrs. fyi usual trhe more sediment means I have some stones about 1 every other yea5 I clog up see doc he takes care of them

We drink Fiji here and have no problems with sediment. Tap water is fine as well but I have somehow more faith and trust in Fiji. Glad to see I am not the only well who recommends it.