Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Types of water?

Types of water?

What types of water do you people drink? Any certain type of water examples distilled , spring, tap ...blah cause extra or less sediments in your urine? especially in the morning.........

well being a Gemini Maharishi from the Sirian star system i prefer glacial water cause its the purest...............yes were subjegated from the rest... nah. im in oregon our water's from the river but still goes to n fro the treatment facilities but we have and have always for at least 20 used a Multipure filter... you're going to have sediment extra from now on if you're injured no matter what you drink.. i guess folks say just drink lots of it to reduce the sediments from meds, and other junk.. yeah filtered spring water, or reverse omosis or whatev they sell in the grocerery store is your best bet. you look new here. looks like you a para.. yeah. idk. do you intermitent cath or what.
    I am not your rolling wheels
    I am the highway
    I am not your carpet ride
    I am the sky
    I am not your blowing wind
    I am the lightning
    I am not your autumn moon
    I am the night, the night..

I grew up on mountain spring water. The taste and purity were envied by the city folks. The downside was 3 times more cavities as the city kids because we had no fluoridation. Aquafina (Pepsi product) is just filtered Columbia, SC tap water. I get it right from the tap and avoid the middle man and absurd price markup.
    You will find a guide to preserving shoulder function @
    http://www.rstce.pitt.edu/RSTCE_Reso...imb_Injury.pdf

See my personal webpage @
    http://cccforum55.freehostia.com/

Thanks yall. Im asking for a friend who recently switched to ozarka spring water and was wondering if it could have anything to do with the extra sediment. Prefer not to breech any confidentiality here. But he uses a intermittent catheter and about the time he switched more sediment appeared. Just trying to rule out every possibility. Im actually a care taker. I like to read the posts here for good advice and the funny stories about care takers........... @scifor55 we had the same problem as kids !

i pump my body with spring water. Arrowhead is the more affordable product but FIJI water is awesome greatness and extra tasty. Have your friend drink a full liter in the early morning before anything. my daily target is to get three or four liters of room temperature spring water in between six a.m. and eight p.m.

i have always drank around four liters a day pre-sci. i manage my bladder with a combination of condom catheters and intermittent catheterization with little sediment. most mornings i void a nice thick film that looks like semen. what i think hurts me most is extreme bending with a full bladder, i usually have a good amount of sediment then

Which FOODS can cause this excess sediment? Anybody?

Quote Originally Posted by alflyhigh View Post
    i manage my bladder with a combination of condom catheters and intermittent catheterization with little sediment. most mornings i void a nice thick film that looks like semen. what i think hurts me most is extreme bending with a full bladder, i usually have a good amount of sediment then
    SAME HERE. Glad to see your post.

I just started to drink about 1/2 gallon of Ozarka spring water a day. (not touting ozarka, only ones around area, they deliver and set it up) That morning sediment was worrying me. Bladder drains clear the other 2-4 caths. My before sleep IC around 10pm is sediment free but by morn there can be lots. Even if i IC in middle of night the morn IC has sediment. I reflex void pretty good and keep a close eye on input vs output. I generally cath minimum 3x day and get less than than 400 cc per cath.

I had stopped drinking after 6pm and morn sediment got alot worse.
    I noticed if i drink approx. 600cc after last cath i have less sediment., a lot less and reflex around 1200 overnight without any AD symptoms and i'm now getting 6hrs sleep after starting myrbetriq in addition to flomax. Took the myrbetriq some time to kick in.

I generally wake up tired and dread that morn. cath and want to sleep more. It's great.
    I'm lucky to have a PCA or care taker that will IC me and help me enjoy the mornings if i ask her nicely.

Town has terrible tap water so SPRING WATER seems not to be the sediment cause. I think a lot of sediment pblm is my DIET. Too much sodium and sugar.

Which FOODS can cause this excess sediment? Anybody?

Lots of luck alflyhigh
    Last edited by FLAX; 03-04-2014 at 09:55 PM.

I go through a lot of Fiji but have not noticed a correlation with sediment one way or another. Possibly wine can cause sediment, or sometimes a very large meal? Not sure.

Dasani bottled. Have had that since living here. Faucet passes all tests, but still too much sediment in it. Really need to get filtering system.

Vancouver WA USA - - Male T4 ASIA B incomplete
    Would say most of the sediment you intake would leave via your bowel.
    The minerals would have to pass through your kidney and build up in your bladder.

If you are seeing sediment in your urine that is large enough to collect, collect it and test which minerals you may need to cut down on.

Have to say for hundreds of thousands of years we've evolved/mutated to drink pretty dirty water from where ever we can get our hands on it. Our system is more VW Beetle(aircooled), designed to run anywhere on anything than formula 1, only very refined, filtered high octane fuel etc.

I have well. There is enough sediment I end un needing to clear my faucets out periodically because enough buildup reduces water pressure coming out. Especially in shower. Say buildup, I mean BUILDUP. I won't drink the shit. Buy who put the well in, I would love to kick his ass. I need CLR and it still takes me hours to clear a faucet. Sediment cannot be seen visually. Just builds up with the faucet nozzles.