Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Tips on Using CareCure

I see your signature, Donno.

(KLD)

I'm using the iPhone 5 and I do not see Donno's signature. This applies to mine as well.
    Last edited by Colin83; 02-15-2014 at 05:03 AM. Reason: Did not see signature

I see yours too, Colin.

Do you have your settings right with all 3 of these checked??

Thread Display Options
    Visible Post Elements:

Show Signatures
    Show Avatars
    Show Images (including attached images and images in [IMG] code)

You have the option to show or hide various elements of messages, which may be of use to users on slow internet connections, or who want to remove extraneous clutter from posts.
    This may work differently when using a mobile device though.

(KLD)

Thank you, SCI-Nurse. I followed the steps you provided and now I'm able to view all of the signatures.
    Last edited by Colin83; 02-15-2014 at 09:38 AM. Reason: Typo

Prior to the vb5 update, I was able to upload pictures using my phone. Now for some reason I'm unable to. I'm able to select a picture but then there's no 'insert' or 'ok' button for me to press. It's almost like the screen is cutting off part of the box. I was wondering if anyone has any knowledge on this.

My profile page lost all my info except my DoB and I've become a "guest". Today I reentered all my personal info. When I select save changes, everything disappears and aa new blank page comes up.
    Also, I've played around with posting pictures but the are embarrassingly huge. It would be good to learn how to avoid that. I am using a 2 year old iMac.

I AM able to edit my settings, however.
    I am unable to edit any any posts or I would have added this to the above post.

Quote Originally Posted by pfcs49 View Post
    I AM able to edit my settings, however.
    I am unable to edit any any posts or I would have added this to the above post.
    Are you sure you are logged in? Somehow I have been forgotten a couple of times and had to re-login. When logged out similar problems exist.
    You will find a guide to preserving shoulder function @
    http://www.rstce.pitt.edu/RSTCE_Reso...imb_Injury.pdf

See my personal webpage @
    http://cccforum55.freehostia.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Colin83 View Post
    Prior to the vb5 update, I was able to upload pictures using my phone. Now for some reason I'm unable to. I'm able to select a picture but then there's no 'insert' or 'ok' button for me to press. It's almost like the screen is cutting off part of the box. I was wondering if anyone has any knowledge on this.
    I am uploading a photograph of a recent meeting in Albany to see if vB4 will take pictures from an iPad Air. Wise.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Quote Originally Posted by Colin83 View Post
    I am posting a picture with my iPhone 5.
    Attached Images Attached Images