Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Tips on Using CareCure

Nice pic.

Good afternoon, Wise. I'm having a problem uploading photos using my iPhone 5. I begin the process by pressing the button (picture) of the photograph. I then either choose upload from a URL or choose a file. Both options for some reason don't work for me. I was wondering if you had any advice for me on this. Thanks in advance.

Am I being slow? I click on settings and I don't see anything that says "Thread Display Options." Is there something else to click on before seeing this item? I'd like to change the order that threads appear (right now it shows the last one first).

Thanks,
    Mike
    T12 Incomplete - Walking with Crutches, Injured in Oct 2003

Mike, after Settings, down on the left hand side, click on the "General Settings" label to get to the Thread settings.
    "a T10, who'd Rather be ridin'; than rollin'"

Does, or will, the "Infinite Scrolling" option be available in vb4? And if so, where is it?
    "a T10, who'd Rather be ridin'; than rollin'"

Thanks McDuff - worked like a charm. Mike
    T12 Incomplete - Walking with Crutches, Injured in Oct 2003

I am wondering about the counts of people viewing at any given time. If you select "Forums," you see a count of the number of viewers on all of the various forums. When we were using vB5 the counts were small. Now that we are on vB4, the number of viewers seems to be extremely high for the time of day. I'm an insomniac and sometimes I will sign on to Care Cure in the middle of the night and still see an indication that there are 31 viewers on the "Care" forum. Is that possible...are these numbers real...are we all a bunch on insomniacs?

All the best,
    GJ

Quote Originally Posted by gjnl View Post
    I am wondering about the counts of people viewing at any given time. If you select "Forums," you see a count of the number of viewers on all of the various forums. When we were using vB5 the counts were small. Now that we are on vB4, the number of viewers seems to be extremely high for the time of day. I'm an insomniac and sometimes I will sign on to Care Cure in the middle of the night and still see an indication that there are 31 viewers on the "Care" forum. Is that possible...are these numbers real...are we all a bunch on insomniacs?

All the best,
    GJ
    Hi, GJ. It is not unusual for us to get 30 or more people viewing the Care forums at any given time. On some days, we have gotten several thousand viewers, probably because one of our posts popped up high on the list on Google. Before we went to vB5 in the summer of 2013, we were getting over 2 million page views a month on the site. A large majority of people who come to our site are not members or are members who have not logged in. While most people who visit our site are from the United States, a fairly large number of people visit carecure from China and India, which is 12-14 hours from our time. There seem to have been quite a lot of traffic from India lately.

Wise.

Thanks Dr. Young,

I forgot about the global participation on the site.

All the best,
    GJ

You wouldn't be the first American to forget that the rest of the world exists (meant in jest, with only a minor hint of cynicism!!!).

Dr Young said it far more eloquently than me....
    Gordon, father of son who became t6 paraplegic at the age of 4 in 2007 as a result of surgery to remove a spinal tumour.

11. 01-27-2015, 01:14 AM