Thread: Icon Wheelchairs - new U.S. pricing - $3295

Icon Wheelchairs - new U.S. pricing - $3295

We reduced our U.S. pricing to $3295.

This pricing gives access to Medicade funding, and is lower pricing than a number of our competitors offerings, including the TiLite TR and ZR, and lower priced than the ZRa when it's equipped with FrogLegs suspension.

We're getting some push-back from dealers who don't understand that the Icon can be provided with Medicare as a funding source - if you hear that from them, please have them contact me, so that we can help them process the application and help make sure it gets approved.

If they still won't help you, please contact me and we'll put you in touch with our rep in the area so we can try to put you in touch with a service provider who will.

Icon Fits.

I'm loving my Icon ! Thanks again Jeff !

Blog Entries
    About Medicare funding, what billing code (HCPCS) are you instructing DMEs to use, or, has the Icon been assigned? Also, do you have dealers accepting assignment $ for this code or requiring "Advanced Beneficiary Notification" (ABN) of additional billing?

I never realized how poorly my Zra fit till I got my Icon dialed in. I can't wait for my shiny new CF bits.

Thanks for the kind words Colin and t8.

@oddity - the A1 is codes as a K0005, and has a number of additional codes that dealers can use to help their clients access additional funding (suspension, solid seat etc) - all the codes are on our online order form as well as in the .pdf version.

We have had some dealers use the ABN form, which is a great way to access some of the upgrades that aren't covered by funding (carbon seat, etc).