Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: Large animal trial for Chondroitinase is underway

Quote Originally Posted by lunasicc42 View Post
    Even better
    The last dog was enrolled in the last days of March. Each one requires 6 months. (April-Sept). Even though the data is analyzed and the paper written, the team has no control on acceptance of the paper at the journal in which it is submitted and an actual publication date.

Quote Originally Posted by GRAMMY View Post
    The last dog was enrolled in the last days of March. Each one requires 6 months. (April-Sept). Even though the data is analyzed and the paper written, the team has no control on acceptance of the paper at the journal in which it is submitted and an actual publication date.
    Still good ...fingers crossed
    "That's not smog! It's SMUG!! " - randy marsh, southpark

"what???? , you don't 'all' wear a poop sac?.... DAMNIT BONNIE, YOU LIED TO ME ABOUT THE POOP SAC!!!! "

2010 SCINet Clinical Trial Support Squad Member
    Please join me and donate a dollar a day at http://justadollarplease.org and copy and paste this message to the bottom of your signature

I hope everyone else has enjoyed following the animal trial via social media. This has truly been an extraordinary opportunity for both the pet owners and this community and a lot of work for the vet college and investigators to keep together. The video posted today of "Todd" in comparison to the video posted on March 17th of his before condition was super. Just so everyone knows also...the control dogs that didn't get the Chondroitinase treatment during their 6 month testing period, they are given the treatment on their very last visit to the lab free of charge. No little dogs ended up being left out. The treatment was only withheld during the trial so they could get data on a non-treated group.

Awesome way to conclude the work.

Grammy,
    Hi, Can you post the links for those dogs videos (before and after treatments )? Thanks

That would really be great to see before and after videos if available. I followed them a little but I did not see before and after. The ones I saw looked really good running around and stuff. Todd looks great. What a great study I think.

Quote Originally Posted by kz View Post
    Grammy,
    Hi, Can you post the links for those dogs videos (before and after treatments )? Thanks
    I can upload youtube and vimeo here but I don't believe this vBulletin 4.0 supports a Facebook plug in or I don't embed correctly. I'll try...

Nope, it doesn't seem to embed correctly for me. Maybe Jim can tell me how to embed a public facebook video

Does anyone have details on the study makeup in terms of chronic completes?

Quote Originally Posted by GRAMMY View Post
    I can upload youtube and vimeo here but I don't believe this vBulletin 4.0 supports a Facebook plug in or I don't embed correctly. I'll try...

Nope, it doesn't seem to embed correctly for me. Maybe Jim can tell me how to embed a public facebook video
    We don't have the site linked with Facebook. I'll talk to Steven to see if we can do it without compromising security.

Blog Entries
    I second that.
    Quote Originally Posted by kz View Post
    Grammy,