Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: Large animal trial for Chondroitinase is underway

Quote Originally Posted by tarheelandy View Post
    I second that.
    I found them by Googling the following: Clinical Trial for Paralyzed Dogs facebook

"That's not smog! It's SMUG!! " - randy marsh, southpark

"what???? , you don't 'all' wear a poop sac?.... DAMNIT BONNIE, YOU LIED TO ME ABOUT THE POOP SAC!!!! "

2010 SCINet Clinical Trial Support Squad Member
    Please join me and donate a dollar a day at http://justadollarplease.org and copy and paste this message to the bottom of your signature

I think they are trying to put before and after videos. The facebook page does not show before and after.

Would this animal trial be enough to get FDA approval for phase 1?

The results of this study are pretty darned important. Too important to force people to wait months for publication. Every week people decide to take crazy risks with unregulated procedures in China or Thailand it of desperation. A promising result here would do wonders for hope in the SCI community.

Quote Originally Posted by Mize View Post
    The results of this study are pretty darned important. Too important to force people to wait months for publication. Every week people decide to take crazy risks with unregulated procedures in China or Thailand it of desperation. A promising result here would do wonders for hope in the SCI community.
    Mize, Apparently the fda doesn't think that these results are 'too important to force people to wait for months for publication"...and it's a sad truth

Unless ...is there any way for us all to 'Bang on the FDAs door' through the net and would it make a difference?

"what???? , you don't 'all' wear a poop sac?.... DAMNIT BONNIE, YOU LIED TO ME ABOUT THE POOP SAC!!!! "

Please join me and donate a dollar a day at http://justadollarplease.org and copy and paste this message to the bottom of your signature

Typically the best way to get pre publication info on a trial is by talking to one of the subjects. I wonder if any of the dog owners can be reached?

One thing I noted from the videos is that many of the dogs had some hind leg usage, though there was at least one who appeared to have none. I couldn't find a second video of the dog with no use.

Quote Originally Posted by Mize View Post
    Typically the best way to get pre publication info on a trial is by talking to one of the subjects. I wonder if any of the dog owners can be reached?

One thing I noted from the videos is that many of the dogs had some hind leg usage, though there was at least one who appeared to have none. I couldn't find a second video of the dog with no use.
    You gotta take into consideration that some of those dogs were in the control group...that facebook page actually doesn't let on much yet...unless you speculate...

All could barely walk before the treatment, now some can walk and some still can't (thats Assumingly the control group)

Blog Entries
    QUOTE=scimike;1808578]I think they are trying to put before and after videos. The facebook page does not show before and after.[/QUOTE]
    True. I've been following them on FB and I've never noticed a before and after

Quote Originally Posted by tarheelandy View Post
    QUOTE=scimike;1808578]I think they are trying to put before and after videos. The facebook page does not show before and after.
    True. I've been following them on FB and I've never noticed a before and after[/QUOTE]

Grammy was trying to do that but she was not able to do it. I think Jim is trying to help without compromising security.