Thread: New member

Hi Nancy! I am new also.

Welcome aboard Nancy and Dlevy. I hope you find CC useful.It will be helpful if you share a little about your injuries or other things that brought you here.
    You will find a guide to preserving shoulder function @
    http://www.rstce.pitt.edu/RSTCE_Reso...imb_Injury.pdf

See my personal webpage @
    http://cccforum55.freehostia.com/

I was injured on 8/18/13 riding motocross. T12 burst fracture resulting in paraplegia. I am incomplete as I have some feeling, some hamstrings, and a flicker of quads. I had stem cell injections 12/23/13 in Phoenix. My goal is to stand.

Nancy and Dievy!

All the best,
    GJ

Hi Nancy- WELCOME! I kinda feel new too as it has been a while since I've been on here because of the changes they were making. The resources here are awesome.

Hi Dievy, I have a similar injury and just want to encourage you that at 10 yrs post I continue exercise induced recovery and keep finding little increases of feeling and muscle connection return and slow rebuilding of muscle. Its all very slow and I can't walk or stand without KAFO's but every little bit I get back helps a lot with my help and everyday activities. Keep up the hard work, but keep a balance with other things that you love in life. Good luck and blessings to you!
    Last edited by darlagee22; 02-09-2014 at 07:50 PM.

Welcome you two! I've been injured two years but still feel new. I've been more of a reader here than poster. Was injured in a car accident where I was a passenger at C6-C7 complete. I hope you get as much function back as possible Dlevy! This website is a great source of information from people that understand what we go through

Nancy was a spammer. Her OP has been removed.

(KLD)

Blog Entries
    Dlevy
    Better you get back on your feet and leave this part of your life behind. We're the Band of SCI Misery.