Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Latest Version of Carecure 2014 - V4. Rollback

Oh, yeah, this is much better!

Thanks, Steven!

Quote Originally Posted by skippy13 View Post
    This new series is closer to the old CCC and I rather like it a lot. Thanks Steven for all of the hard work and all that remains in advance.

Question: Why do the stickies take up the entire page on the Care forum? I don't see a nav guide to the next page. I cannot access any other posts but the stickies.
    Skippy, I see only about a half page of stickies on the Care page, and at the top of the list is a page selection icon so I can scroll back much further. Which browser are you using? What settings do you have set for forum viewing? I think it makes a difference. Be sure to go into your Settings, then select General Settings. I choose to set the Thread Display Mode at Linear: Oldest First. You may want to play around with this setting to find what works best for your needs.

You may also want to adjust your Number of Posts to Show Per Page (on that same page).

(KLD)
    Last edited by SCI-Nurse; 02-06-2014 at 10:38 PM.

This looks super! Great job, Steven!

Steven, thanks for all of your hard work!

I do see an issue though in some posts where there are replies to REALLY old posts bringing them to the top that have nothing to do with the old post. Not sure if this is an indexing error or? For example:

http://sci.rutgers.edu/forum/showthr...r-s-Website!!!

or

http://sci.rutgers.edu/forum/showthr...exercise-rehab

I believe that 2nd one had a lot more replies to it when it was originally posted, but now only shows 3 unrelated replies from this year

Eric Harness, CSCS
    Founder/President
    Neuro Ex, Inc
    Adaptive Performance and Neuro Recovery

Thanks for the bug report and examples, Snowman. I'll double-check those in the old database to fix them.

In the meantime, the newer posts are appearing in order again.
    ...it's worse than we thought. it turns out the people at the white house are not secret muslims, they're nerds.

Where's the CareCure logo on the top of the page ?

I like it. Thank you. I missed the people.

Will this version of vBulletin accommodate more than the 500 personal message limit of the older version?

Wow, Steven, a monumental reconstruct almost done. Thrilling to see the well-proven V4 framework now in place – Just some serious, relatively-easy tweaking to go!

And considering the Hell you've gone thru, what's left is the Fun Part!

THANK YOU
    Last edited by nofuss; 02-08-2014 at 04:04 PM.

Steven!!!!!!!! Oh yea, so much better!!! Thankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouuuuu!!!!!