Thread: crazy high stiff pulling muscles

crazy high stiff pulling muscles

c6-7 18 years post and my tone has really started to go nutz in my back.

I have a baclofen pump and legs are loose. My back is tiggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhht though. It's twisting and getting worse.

My digestive system seems to be setting it off worse. Often, after I start eating, deep, inner muscles will immediately tighten. A few days ago, I was getting into bed, and my back popped. The tone is even higher now. I'm getting no relief.. it just stays cranked. How can I alleviate this? Upping the pump doesnt help, and taking something like valium just makes the tone come back worse.

Also, when I lay on my air mattress, when the air shifts, my back is so sensitive that it is affected.

I stretch and stretch in the mornings and all day.

Your body is definitely telling you that something is seriously wrong. You'll have to think like an engineer to figure out what is causing this. How is your blood pressure? You should see a decent Rehab Doc. Good luck!

I am not sure what is going on, but definitely a change this severe in tone is a sign something is going on. You need to be seen by either your Primary Care Doc or Rehab doc. Are you having any signs of AD? Bowel program well regulated? Any open areas? Any bladder issues? CKF

My back is completely out. That's part of it I think. I went to 2 chiropractors, but they just made it worse. Last year, they did a whole mri of my back and said it looked fine. This tone is deep. I can't believe there's no answer for it. Maybe I'll try acupuncture. Now, I'm getting bouts of ice cold feeling in my chest/back/midsection... ringing ears The sympathetic nervous system is just whacked.

Bowel program stimulations kick up the tone feeling. I think the vagus nerve is also causing problems. Wish the answer was easy.. there's no real AD symptoms. I'm going to start checking my bp.