Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast

Thread: All i want for Christmas is the old CareCure

Blog Entries

All i want for Christmas is the old CareCure

Honestly, I could think of a hundred things I’d want more than this but then I’d be in the wrong forum to be announcing them.
    Since I was already here I thought I’d might as well maintain my moral responsibility to express myself pursuant to guidelines.
    Merry Christmas

what happened i leave you guys alone for a couple of years and changed the floorplan? are the people still here?

I hear you Tim. I mentor many new injuries and Carecure was one of the first suggestions I would make to the family. The way it's setup now, I don't feel comfortable in doing that as the info. is so hard to find.

Metro, seems a lot of people have dropped out and I rarely post anymore myself because this one page format for "new topics is ridiculous.

Take heart. Admin is working on converting to vBulletin 4 from the current vBulletin 5. We have been told that vB4 will be more compatible to the old data base and will look more like the old site.

All the best,
    GJ

Tucson, AZ USA / San Carlos, Sonora, Mexico
    SAY HALELLUJAH!!!

Blog Entries
    Bigger is not always better.

Quote Originally Posted by gjnl
    Take heart. Admin is working on converting to vBulletin 4 from the current vBulletin 5. We have been told that vB4 will be more compatible to the old data base and will look more like the old site.

All the best,
    GJ
    Yeah, but with all due respect, we've been hearing that they were just about ready to fix everything and make it wonderful again for quite some time now. I know they're all volunteers, but seriously.

Actually it is one person converting us. It was supposed to be a simple upgrade according to the vBulletin people. Then the biggest problem hit along with others that needed immediate fixes like security because we were suddenly exposed to hackers. The big problem is our database was no longer what vBulletin was using after vBulletin version 3. Imagine converting all of our sign in members and 13 years of searchable posts to a new database using a mouthstick while allowing some use of the day to day functions. I didn't think it would take this long either but then we didn't know that our software company had moved most support services to the unemployment line or new projects. Steven is testing each area before moving on. I'm hoping to see my moderator functions back on December 26th too. Well, unless that ice storm took out his electricity and then he has other worries.

Go shoot something, Deadeye. It'll make the time go faster. :)

Quote Originally Posted by DeadEye

Yeah, but with all due respect, we've been hearing that they were just about ready to fix everything and make it wonderful again for quite some time now. I know they're all volunteers, but seriously.
    Nothing beats a straight shooter!

Nothing beats a straight shooter!