Thread: How do I see the replies for my personal messages ??

How do I see the replies for my personal messages ??

How do I see the replies for my personal messages ??

There is an red icon with a number in it on the upper right corner of the web page labelled messages. Click that icon and you will see you personal messages. Wise.

Quote Originally Posted by Wise Young
    There is an red icon with a number in it on the upper right corner of the web page labelled messages. Click that icon and you will see you personal messages. Wise.
    Doing that takes me to comments on posts I've made. See the top conversation in this "announcements" thread. Finding a new personal message is a bit counter-intuitive in vB5. As in STUPID!
    This problem kept me from possibly connecting with Steven in a timely way when Jim sent me his phone number. I called him-no answer/left message. Maybe Jim's concerns about his health are well founded. Can anyone check on him? Could vBulletin be held responsible for a bad outcome? I think they have failed their charter.
    Signed, pissed off in NJ

All the messages that I've received during the past 3 years vanished !
    There are only the messages that I've sent without any responses !

Dear DR Young, Please help me find the responses that you and other reply to me during the last few years.

1. Go to the top right of the page. Click on "Messages".
    2. Go to the left side bar. Click on "Inbox".
    3. This will open all your new and previous PM list. To go further back, use the page selection setting in the upper right hand part of this screen.

(KLD)