Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: EZ-Lock bracket for permobil C300

you are awesome thanks alot.

They want to charge me $ 390.00 for the bracket and plus installation. Is a big deal to install it?

So how is it mounted to the chair? Do you have a picture of it from the side or top looking at it mounted to base of chair?
    Thanks. I just got C300 they want 800.00 to get bracket and install.. its ridiculous..
    Charles

Looks like an excellent job. The price of DME repairs and parts are ridiculous. I have made or had made many gadgets/items that I use every day from key holders, cup holders and reaching devices to hand control extensions and they have all made me more independent and my life easier.

I just recently had a friend who only rides as a passenger have her EZlock stop functioning. She went to a well known Mobility Dealer and was quoted $1300.00 for a new unit plus labor (unbolt the old one and bolt down the new one). I found her a new one for $425.00 shipped to her door. I remember years ago I had one that quit releasing (the electric solenoid was bad) and a friend of mine replaced just the solenoid for under $100.00.

I used to by velcro from the medical supply store and now I go to Walmart. I had the rubber on my cane handles replaced at a bicycle shop for $10.00

American Greed is overcome by American ingenuity!

It's a freeking solenoid not rocket science..

Name:  $_57.JPG
Views: 117
Size:  54.0 KB
    ^^(A)^^