Thread: New Year

New Year

Went to sleep hurting bad but optimistic it would be improving in the morning. It's actually much worse and I have the TENS unit turned way up. It's either distracting me or helping, I don't know which. The very good news and it is very good news is that this last year had less pain than ever and I think in a few days I will be very well again. This last year I've learned a lot about what helps me and what makes it worse, so I have more control and that is great. As bad as I feel now and I can't think past the pain at the moment, I know I'll be fine again soon and that's something I didn't know last year. So this year starts with really hurting but it's sunny out and quite pretty, I will be with my lady soon and in a few days how I feel now will be a memory. I will count on that and in the meantime, maybe keep turning the TENS up ;-)

Happy New Year to you "Grommet." Hope the pain passes soon.

All the best,
    GJ

Thanks GJ, getting better. Maybe another day or two and I'll be out of this one. Never used to think that way, it is going to be a good year :-)

Pain broke yesterday evening. Hope this is the end of this one, I will be cautiously waiting the next couple of days. Time to put the Oxy away, I was just about to step up to it.

Glad your pain finally broke. Pain is so hard to live with, it is hard to plan on going some were, when your not sure how bad the pain will be. Its no fun sitting in the corner of a party moaning. New Years eve my two paralyses pain when off together, it felt like I was in shock all day, could not think strait and could barely function. I hope you have a less painful year to come.