Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Urinary Supplies For Free (Catheters, surgilube, etc) - Houston, TX

Urinary Supplies For Free (Catheters, surgilube, etc) - Houston, TX

I have the following items available for free - just pay shipping costs:

1,410 ea Straight tip male Fr 14 catheters, 16 inch (Coloplast)
    11 ea 4-1/2 oz tubes Surgilube
    2,000+ Individual sealed packets Surgilube
    5 ea Irrigation tray & syringes
    6 ea Urinary catheter bags
    7 ea Urinary catheter leg bags
    4 rolls Medipore tape

Items are no longer needed & I would like to pass on to someone that may need them.

Good deal Andy, I recently gave away some myself with the same stipulation, just pay shipping. It's nice to see people passing it on, especially when they didn't pay for them themselves like we did several times. I remember when my wife first became injured. We were given a standing frame and motorized leg exerciser. We passed them on for free when we upgraded. I get people need money sometimes, and we do to, but I cannot charge for something I didn't pay for.

I have 3 boxes of 30, 14F female length Cure Catheters that are in need of a home. Sorry to piggyback on your thread Andy! I would be shipping from Ontario, CA USA and would only charge for shipping.
    Mandy

ANDY P.M. sent. :)

PM sent Andy

I tried to pm you but it wouldn't go through....

do you still have any of those 14fr 16" catheters and surgilube packets?...
    I can ALWAYS use extras for future use as long as they don't have an expiration date of a year or less... if you still do, I'd take a bunch off your hands for s&h cost... in case you're unable to send me a pm either, just reply here please...

thanks, and thanks for passing it on to others who need it free of charge, regardless of whether they're all gone already or not... merry Christmas and a happy new year [or happy holidays if you don't celebrate neither of those two hehe]...

jerzy...

dont think board is working too good i've p.m.'d ANDY a dozen times since he posted this with no reply.

im in houston could i pick up a few things? 9365889301 hope.on.hold@gmail.com would like to work something out

Guys be patient with this post..Andy pass a few months back..I'm sure a family member posted this..just please be patient ..

oh wow sorry for your loss its so hard to loose a loved one you are really doing something good here